Chapter30- The Plan

Happy Rakshabandhan Y'all!

On top is Cute Song by Anshul Garg!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:30am
Sid POV
Abhi: when is a person considered dead?
Sid: when they no longer have pulse, I guess.
Faisu: (sarcastically) oh wonderful! Then let's just stop your pulse!
Sid: (rolls eyes)
Abhi: a more possible to do kinda answer please!
Faisu: coma?
Abhi: maybe.... but will people buy it?
Sid: they will if the doctor declares me dead. Full and final. 100% kinda dead.
Faisu: so we put you into an induced coma and make sure that the doctor declares you dead.
Sid: wow you guys seem to be super ecstatic to do this.
Faisu: (snickering) please, I've been waiting my whole life to do this!
Abhi: what about your breath?
Sid: I'll just hold it every time someone comes near me.
Faisu: what option do we have? It's impossible to make his look any more dead than that.
Abhi: true. We'll have to take our chances. And succeed.
Sid: and what happens after we kill me?
Faisu: I don't know. We'll send you off somewhere until the matter cools down.
Abhi: so here's the plan!
• Siddharth comes out of the bar one random evening. Totally drunk. Then he walks ignorantly into the streets in the dark.
•he doesn't notice a huge truck coming his way and is too drunk to move.
•the truck driver doesn't see him in the dark and hits him. Then runs away so that he doesn't have to face any consequences.
•the truck driver was also never identified. And the poor soul Siddharth Nigam died on spot.
•then we do his funeral and all that.
•during that time we can send his away somewhere. Some other town.
Sid: but where?
Faisu: I have quite a few friends who live together in London. They would love to take Siddharth in for a couple of days.
Abhi: great!
•so we send Sid off to London and a couple of months or more later, he comes back.
Sid: not awkward at all... The dead Siddharth Nigam just comes back?
Abhi: ok. He doesn't come back. We can just go stay in London too. We'll make our own arrangements there!
Sid: the plans not that bad, gotta admit.
Faisu: but... easier said than done of course.
Abhi: we'll figure everything out. We have to. And tomorrow we'll sign Aadaya's deal, without hesitation.
Sid: (sighs) there's no turning back.
Abhi: now let's get some sleep.
~~
—Sleep huh. How the fuck do you get some sleep when you know that you're gonna die soon?
Well not literally die, but technically yeah. It's not normal.
But there's no turning back now.

Flashback
Aadaya: I have your new mission. Harmless and easy.
Sid: what is it? (Yawns which makes Aadaya's blood boil)
Aadaya: You remember one of your old missions where you went to the Kaur's mansion and stole that diamond from Harpreet Kaur?
Faisu: yes. How could we forget? (Fiddling with a pen)
Aadaya: (rolls eyes) I want you to go there again. (Catching both Sid and Faisu's attention now)
Sid: what is it this time?
Aadaya: Avneet. This time you will get me a extremely expensive gold bracelet. Embedded with 2 diamonds and most importantly an emerald.
Rare gem. Very rare. And very valuable.
Faisu: we refuse. (Aadaya now a little taken aback, but regaining her posture)
Faisu: we refuse to steal from that mansion again.
(Aadaya lifts her finger and signals at her bodyguard who immediately run to Siddharth. One of them hold him firmly while the other holds a gun to his head.
Sid struggles to get out of their hold but it's too firm.)
Aadaya: so, you refuse?
Faisu: (watching his brother struggle as the bodyguard tightens his grip on Sid's neck)
Faisu: I take it back. Release him.
(Aadaya signals to the bodyguards and they immediately release him)
Faisu: what's the offer?
Aadaya: (smirking with excitement as Sid rubs his neck and which now has a mark from the bodyguard's tight grip)
Aadaya: 18lakh.
Sid: 19.
Aadaya: deal. Oh yes, and I will be sponsoring your guns. Try to shoot anything you find in Avneet's room.
—so she's basically saying that if we mistakenly shoot Avu it's not going to be a problem.
In her dreams!
As if we're going to shoot our very own friend. For that matter we wouldn't even have agreed to have stolen it. But clearly she isn't giving us a choice.—
Flashback ends