Chapter17- Girls night out

This chapter is dedicated to @Sidneetartistic. For being one of the most random people I know who gives good ideas 💡 😂💙

BTW Yay this book hit 5K... lol why am I even happy? 😂😎🥳

On top is Party in the USA- by Miley Cyrus...

Finally a chapter that doesn't include break up and sadness, a totally boy-free environment! (Mostly)

So let's get right to it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaan POV
Dear diary,
Yesterday Avneet wen't somewhere randomly at 7:00pm... eh I didn't ask her where.
But while she was gone Faisu came to meet her. Avneet's such a lucky girl. A loyal, kind, loving and handsome guy life Faisu is not someone you find everyday.
I'm happy for her.
And she's soon going to have her premiere opening of her Zara cover page designs with Faisu and there's gonna be a party... I'm fairly excited. I think I'll drag my brother along too- Ayaan is super busy in college these days...  he's stressed out. On top of that he just recently broke up with like the 9th girl this month...
Avu is happy these days. Last night she called me and she sounded over the moon.
She almost sounded like that same free spirited girl I knew in college. Maybe Faisu and her worked something out.
Tonight is Girls night out with the gang...
Somethings missing in my life. Maybe it's love...Hope to find my own Prince Charming one day. My fingers are crossed.

I'll update you more often diary.
Until next time,
Jannat Zubair.

— I feel odd relief every time I write in the diary... like I'm giving out all my emotions and stress to a friend. A trustworthy friend who would listen, never ask questions and never spill any secrets.
I look down at my phone. Faisu is now online.... that's odd... it's like 3:30am.
I should get some sleep.—
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
Jaan: Rise and Shine princess!
—there goes! The most annoying unsnoozable alarm clock whose name is Jannat. —
Avu: please yaar. I didn't sleep until like 3:30am last night.
Jaan: You still got more than 8hours if sleep! It's frickin 12:00pm!
Avu: WHAT! I have modeling from 1 today right!
Jaan: yup. And your makeup designers have tried to call you about a million times already!!
Avu: oh shit! Aadaya is gonna kill me!
Jaan: get up. Get dressed and seize the day! Your limo is waiting outside.
— Jaan throws some random clothes on me and leaves giving me a hand expression which says 5minuites.
Ugh! Why does my schedule have to be so strict!—
~~
(Time skip to 4:50pm)
(Screaming to Jannat in the other room)
Avu: JAAN! I have nothing to wear!
Jaan: You went shopping a few days ago. Remember! You practically bought everything in Forever21!
(Mumbling) maybe you're the reason that they crashed.
Avu: What did you say?
Jaan: nothing. Now just pick up some random stuff to wear and let's GO!
Avu: whoa you're all dressed up. (Looking at Jannat who now walks into the room wearing a white shirt with a graphic design saying 'Fucking Feminist'. A red leather jacket and black ripped jeans. Her hair done in sleek high messy bun with a few strands coming sticking out to frame her face.)
Avu: damn yaar. You look like badass!
Jaan: yeh! (Smirking) let's see you Top this look!
Avu: Challenge Accepted!
— I run into my closet and put on a green dress which was cut open- thus completely exposing a circle in my back. Then I put on a half black half white leather jacket from Zara and pop on golden lensed sunglasses.
For the hair I do a French brain topping it off with a hot shot matte red lip and a dash (or maybe a little more) dark eyeliner and shadow.
I pop on my classic black high heels and am ready to go.--
Jaan: and someone said they had 'nothing' to wear!
Avu: fair enough... let's go the girls are probably waiting.
Jaan: yeah. Arishfa is waiting right outside with her jeep.

-- we run down to meet Arishfa, Ashnoor and Preet

-- we run down to meet Arishfa, Ashnoor and Preet. Ashnoor looks much better than the last time I saw her. But the black bags are still prominent on her face and she's lost a heck lot of weight to the point where you can see the bones in her neck.
She's been like this ever since her loving father died. She can't sleep. Sometimes she doesn't eat. And she's forgotten how to have fun. She often hurts herself on purpose, thinking that her physical pain will overwhelm her emotional one.
But it never does.
We give each other hard hugs complementing each other on our sexy clothes. I swear I got more complements than Jannat! (She would solely disagree). But what can I say... be jealous! 😂😂--
Arishfa takes the driving seat and Ashnoor quietly sits in the back seat along with Preet.
Avu: SHOTGUN! (Popping onto the seat)
Jaan: No Way!
Jaan: I'm older!
Avu: I'm smarter!
Jaan: liar!
Avu: ok fine you're smarter. But they say 'Ladies First!'!
Jaan: Excuse Me! Do I look like a man!?
(Preet bursts out laughing at the hopeless situation and even Ashnoor manages a smile (or was it a frown?))
Arishfa: SHUT UP! Both of you! This is a police car! Have some respect. I will not tolerate any disobedience! Stand Straight!
-- both me and Jannat stand up straight and give a salute--

Arishfa: good! Now both of you go to the back! Ashnoor! I order you to shotgun!
Ashnoor: but...
Arishfa: no buts! I'm not asking I'm saying! NOW!
-- everyone knows not to mess with Arishfa. Not even Ashnoor has the guts... Jaan and I give each other squinted eyes as we sit in the back and Ashnoor takes the shotgun--
Arishfa: good work! So Preet Kaure! What did you plan?
Preet: oh yes! We're gonna have a bomb today! First we're going to the amusement park. Then karaoke night!
Avu: oooooo! That sounds fun. Can't wait to see Jaan embarrass herself while trying to sing.
Jaan: oh please it's not like you don't sound like chicken scratch!
(Everyone laughs but Avu.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jannat POV
6:00pm
Avu: HANG On tight GIRL! This is gonna be SUPER DUPER!
Jaan: scary?
Avu: no FUN!
Jaan: Avu yaar you know that this is my first time! You know that I've feared roller coasters ever since I was born...
Avu: you know how they say- a brace Jannat is not one who doesn't have fears, but one who conquers it!
Jaan: shut up! And for that matter your philosophies suck!
Avu: oh jeez... don't cry, or your eyeliner will melt. Just like your ego (dramatically with a hand on her forehead) .
Jaan: haha! Very funny! You know what! I'm not even scared of roller coasters! I won't scream even once! You just see!
Avu: (mumbling) sure you won't. 
Jaan: what was that?
Avu: (in a sing song voice) oh nothing...
-- the roller coaster starts to move and not even gonna lie- I'm terrified.
Ever since I was a kid I would stare at people screaming on the roller coaster and it would leave me completely frozen and petrified... some other times I would watch it go through all the twists and turns and feel dizzy.
When I was five I wowed to myself that I would never get on one of these traumatizing things.... but now here I am- facing my fears and all that shit.
I just have my fingers crossed. Hope I don't die.--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
You may think that this is just old boring girls night out... but it's about to get a HECK LOT more interesting 😎😏😏😹

Next chap coming as soon as pawsible.
Until I write again.

<--Sidneetography-->