Chapter44- Ventilators

Thanks for 20K reads BTW!
Date: August 26,2020.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON EVERYTHING!

Sid POV
Reverse Time
Police: and now your 1 Minuit 30 seconds with your brothers starts!

(The police sends Faisu and Abhi in and both of them look extremely dejected)
(Both of them wrapping their arms against Sid)
Abhi: that didn't go as planned.

(All three of them burst out laughing)
Sid: By the way, you guys acting is AMAZING dude! You should quit modeling and become the next Salman Khan!
Abhi: as if you're any less! But now we need to figure out the plan.
Do you still have those tickets to London?
Sid: (feeling his pocket) Yes. (Abhi smirking at Sid) so now what do we do?
Abhi: we complete Aadaya's mission. We complete mission Final.
Faisu: how?
Abhi: I got it all figured out. They're gonna take you out of here and into a delegate room to hang you.
There you will have two police and two other officers who will be there to carry out the punishment.
Arishfa will exit.
You will have exactly 30 seconds in that room before Arishfa goes back in.
Deal with the people, then you'll find a ventilator shaft in the bottom left corner of the room.
From there it's off and out.
Faisu: No. We have to finish him. (His eyebrows scrunching as he thinks hard)
Got it.
After you take the ventilators out, you drive yourself off to the metropolitan area in South Canal Avenue.
You know that 30 floored building under which your father had died.
I need you to jump off it.
Sid: (dramatically holding his neck) what! I don't really wanna die!
Faisu: YOU IDIOT! I never said that you have to jump off the 30th floor! Duffer! There's a veranda on the 3rd floor. Jump off it.
Sid: (making a chocking sound)
Faisu: 3rd floor se kudke koi mar thori na jaata hai!

Abhi: and then we'll do your funeral!
Sid: WHAT!
Abhi: Abbe! Not your real funeral!
Sid: ohh. I think I know what you're saying.
(Few more seconds of intense planning)

Abhi: The rest we'll handle from there.
Faisu: wait I have some chloroform.
(Taking a few containers from his pocket and handing it to Sid)
Abhi: they're painkillers. (Winks)
Sid: Thanks I'll need them.
(Now a police looking through the panel and all three of them realizing it and getting back to their act)
By the way, Faisu, promise me that you'll tell Jannat that you love her? She needs you most.
Faisu: (a smile appearing on his face for a second) alright. I will.
Sid: (to Abhi) and tell Vaishnavi to come to my funeral. After-all shes like my sister too right. (Nudging Abhi on the shoulder)
Abhi: Fine.
~~~

Fast forward

—They drag me into a room, mostly empty, except for a sand with a rope hanging off it.
Inspecting every bit of the room, there's the ventilator exactly where Abhi said it would be, bottom right.

One of the officers close the door as Arishfa exits often taking one last look, and my countdown starts.

30 seconds

They put me on the stand and put the rope around me, when I stop them. The capsules of chloroform still in my pocket along with my flight ticket.

25 Seconds

Sid: Stop. I don't want to be covered by the black bag. (One of the police officers coming closer)
Sid: I like to see death in the eye.
(As the first police officer comes close enough Sid immediately takes the chloroform capsule from his pocket and releases it, holding his own breath as the first officer collapses to the ground and two more come running at Sid.