Chapter11- Sleepover at my place!

On top is Ishq Farzi- featuring Jannat and Rohan Mehra...
•enjoy!- (even though some of you might wanna kill me at the end of this chap! : ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
We walk into Avneet's 'house' and into her room as she hands us each a random colored hoodie with sweatpants to sleep in... I get a light blue one... we change into the clothes an I cannonball into the huge bed in her room- only to be thrown off by Avneet--
Avu: that's my thing! (She cannonballs into the bed and we all sleep in... well mostly... except for the parts when I purposely put my legs on top of Faisu's face and he had to keep moving them away but I just pretended to be asleep!)
--at last I finally gave up and let him sleep... but sleep just couldn't get to me... I stay awake for what felt like hours just staring at the wall and at the shadows shifting with the light... I wish Sana was here... I don't know why- I guess I just want to talk... maybe I can ask her... after I eat something- a midnight snack perhaps!
(Crawling up to Avneet)
Sid: (whispering) Avu! Where is your kitchen-
Avu: down the corridor two lefts then one right then take a u turn and come right back the way you went and go back to sleep cuz I'm not letting you have my munchables!
Sid: awww please!
Avu: no!
Sid: I'll take you on a ride on my bike!
Avu: deal! Let's go!
Sid: right now?!
Avu: well I'm giving you my munchables right now!?
Sid: fair enough... let's go...
(Avu opens the door and they both tiptoe down the hallway to a room right across Avu's as Avneet opens her fridge and there's a chocolate cake with a few sneaker bars... which Siddhart and Avu just dig into... )
Avu: I swear Aadaya would NEVER let me eat this!
Sid: why not?
Avu: cuz modeling means you have certain restrictions to your diet....
Sid: that's kinda sad... not being able to eat what you wanna when you want to...
Avu: eh... How are you still thin even after eating all that chocolate cake?
Sid: abs...
Avu:  I don't hv time to hit the gym....
Sid: and you're still thin!!
Avu: yup! Now let's go on your bike!! I've never ridden one before (not as Avneet 😁😉)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're soon zooming down the streets as I feel the cool moist feeling of misty dawn... the wind gushing into my skin through the opening of my loose hoodie... to me this is one of the best feelings in the world...
we soon stop at a river... as he parks the bike at a street side...--
Avu: where's this?
Sid: My dad and I used to come here a lot when I was little...
Avu: this is a nice place!
Sid: when did you start modeling?
Avu: when I was around 6 years old... I thought it was kinda cool to be on TV commercials and stuff... but when I got older- people started having higher expectations of me... and the amount of negative energy was intense... but my mother kept me going on my modeling and I kept running after the trends until at 18 I suddenly caught up to a heck lot of popularity- I became the youngest supermodel... after that the interviews are endless...
What do you do?
Sid: nothing...
Avu: you don't work?
Sid: nah... not exactly...
Avu: you guys are rich right?
Sid: you could say that...
Avu: you should get a job soon enough...
Sid: I work but not like everyone else...
Avu: I'm not even gonna bother asking what that means...
Sid: good! You wanna grab breakfast?
Avu: what! No!!!
Sid: (laughing) just kidding! Lol your face though...
Avu: I'm gonna ask for your advice...
Sid: what about?
Avu: Faisu... many people have asked me to date him... saying that he'll be good for me- my reputation and stuff...
I'm asking you- what do you think?
Sid: I've known Faisu for a heck long time... if anyone- Faisu is loyal, kind, caring, selfless and altogether the perfect boyfriend anyone would want... on top of that he's good looking! And anyone can tell that he likes you very much... I think you should give him a chance... you'll like him... trust me!
Avu: Fine... I'll give him a chance...
Sid: good... you won't regret it!
Avu: now lets go home before someone gets the wrong impression...
Sid: yeh!
~~
--it's been a long day and I just want to fall asleep... but I stay awake.
I go down to the kitchen to make myself a mug of coffee...
I put the water to boil on the stove as I take a cup out... that's when I hear some footsteps behind me. Who could it be at this hour?
I turn around to find Faisu running his eyes and yawning. --
Faisu: (in a sleepy voice) hey Avu, you're still awake?
Avu: yeah. Can't sleep.
Faisu: could you make me a cup too?
Avu: but you won't be able to sleep.
Faisu: either will you.
Avu: but I just don't feel like sleeping right now.
Faisu: hey, can I ask you a question?
Avu: (hmmm...) yeah sure.
Faisu: do you like me?
Avu: (Sid: I think you should give him a chance...) yeah.
Faisu: (taking my hands into his and radiating a certain comforting warmth) really?
Avu: yes. I trust you.
Faisu: then you'll forgive me for asking this next question?
Avu: yes I will. Whatever it may be.
Faisu: (hesitates)
-- I squeeze his hand to comfort him and assure him that I won't mind.--
Faisu: umm... will you be my girlfriend?
-- this sends a pang through me... but I think back to all those times-
Mother: he's good for you.
Arishfa: he's an amazing person. Do it for me.
Sid: give him a chance. You'll like him.--
Avu: yes!
--I wrap my arms around his chest and pull him into a tight hug. He gets shocked at first but he loosens up and hugs back.
This feeling is something. It's comforting. I feel safe. I trust him.--
Faisu: and as your boyfriend I request you to not drink that coffee and get some sleep!
Avu: but-
Faisu: no buts!!!
(He takes the kettle with the boiling water and throws the water down the sink...
I jump onto his back as he effortlessly carries me to the bed and I get off. He puts a blanket over me and doses off on the couch.)

—I dose off with a smile, but not thinking about Faisu...but about someone else. Siddhart.
Thinking about the wind in my hair and my hands around Siddharth's waist...—
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
(The next morning)
— Its 7 in the morning and I'm lying in a car... still half asleep- where am I? Is this a Kidnapping? Oh just get up Siddhart! I can finally breathe after I figure out that I'm in our Ferrari and Faisu is driving...—
Sid: dude where are you taking me this early in the morning?
Faisu: don't you remember we have a certain someone to meet at 8!
Sid: oh yeah! Thank god you're responsible...
Faisu: (rolls eyes) what would you do without me!
We park into the garage of our driveway as I take my bike out of the dicci if the Ferrari and park it separately...(thank god he didn't forget it!)
We both take quick showers and change into our classic black outfits- getting ready for another meeting with Aadaya...
--I put on my color changing contacts and put my mask on, so does Faisu... we soon hear a knocking on the door as I walk over to open it...--
Aadaya: I suppose you really like this token of my generosity... after all this time it didn't take any convincing for you to be ready to work with me!
Sid: technically you left us no choice.... we had no way of rejecting...
Faisu: what do you think we should have done? Sent a pigeon with a letter saying that we don't want to work with you? Ja kabootar!? (This makes Aadaya slightly pissed but she takes a deep breath and calms)
Sid: but now that you're here anyway... what do you have for us to do?!
Aadaya: that's the spirit! This time I have something a little bit easier- less security and stuff...
This time I would like you to steal something from the home of the world famous Harpreet Kaur (Avneet's mother)... and her even more famous daughter Avneet!
(I can feel the tension radiating from Faisu... I know that he'll kill me if anything happens to them... but we can't back off right away- or Aadaya will question us... atleast hear her through!)
Aadaya: don't be so tense... it's just a piece of jewelry....
Sid: oh.... this doesn't sound hard- any small gully thief could just steal that!
Aadaya: let me finish- this is not any ordinary piece of jewelry... it's a 50 carat diamond necklace- blue diamond. Will sell for a whopping 100crore ... she wears it at all times... you're going to have to steal it from her neck!
Sid: what!? How?
Faisu: we can't just walk up to her and grab it from her neck?!
Aadaya: and you'll have to do it without anyone knowing... make it seem like she lost it or something... OR you could replace it with this- (opens a jewelry box and takes out a very shiny necklace of blue diamond... but it's plastic...)
Sid: so you want us to take the real one and replace it with the ale one!
Aadaya: yes! And she wouldn't even know- I'll increase your pay to 5crore...
(I look back at Faisu who's clearly thinking very hard... I'm just going to wait for him to make the decision... I'll accept whatever he chooses!)
Aadaya: so... I would like a reply!
Faisu: increase it to 6crore and you have a deal...
Aadaya: I accept the deal!  I expect it by midnight... oh and one more thing- here (hands us a small bottle)
It's chloroform- it might come in handy!
(We both simply nod knowing exactly what to do...)
(She opens the door and walks out... we both can finally breathe...)
(We take our masks off as we take in large gushes of air)
Faisu: this is gonna go smooth! No surprises- we go straight to Avu's mothers room... give her just enough chloroform to black out for half an hour... then we replace the necklace and run- Ok!
Sid: yes sir!
Faisu: this afternoon Avneet has a modeling session so I'm guessing that Harpreet Kaur will be alone in her room... that will be our best shot... go in and get out... no one should see us...
Also they have security cameras all over the corridors... we need to get those disabled...
Sid: I think my brother will be able to help with that...
Faisu: (squinting his eyes at Sid) I am your brother!
Sid: I mean Abhishek... my real brother! Tu to Bhai jaisa hai!
Faisu: (in a fake British accent) rude!
Sid: I'll contact him right away...
(I open my phone to contact Abhishek but a notification distracts me- it's a text from Sana...
Sana> hey I wanna hang today? I'm bored!
(I look at Faisu)
Sid: (to Faisu) hey Sana wants to hang today... I think we can get this job done by 8... I'll tell her that I'll join her for dinner?
Faisu: ye Sana kaun hai?
Sid: oh... I forgot to tell you... we went to the water part the other day together- she's a friend...
Faisu: just a friend?
Sid: yeh...
Faisu: sure she is...
Faisu: tell her you'll hang out... I'm pretty sure we can get it done by 7! Just for you and your 'friend'... (I elbow him in the stomach as he smirks hard at me)
Sid> Sure... 7:30 tonight?
Sana> done! Meet you at the same spot at park?
Sid> yup! Cu!
Sana>👍😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Anyone wanna kill me?--->
Next chap coming as soon as possible!
If anyone understands how the 'critics awards' are gonna make my book famous please explain to me😂😂😅----->

<--Sidneetogarphy-->