Chapter43- You Need help

After Siddharth's death
•Jannat and Faisu got together and so did Vaishnavi and Abhi.
•Reem takes therapy classes twice a week, which is helping her gradually get over everything.
•Avneet started lingerie modeling.
•Avneet now works for Rohan Malhotra in Zayn Industries which does her lingerie shots.
•Ashnoor's father was murdered by his very own brother, Ashnoor's uncle, who held great grudges against him and Ashnoor regrets every little thing she said to Siddharth.
Avneet forgave her and Arishfa.
•Faisu and Abhi sold their old penthouse and with the he'll loads of money they had gotten they bought a bigger penthouse a little closer to Avu's mansion.

2 Months Later

Jaan POV
—It's sadder to watch then ever.
After Siddharth died, Avneet is just an alive body which is dead from the inside.
She's doing lingerie shots these days, but she doesn't care the least about what people say or think about her. She no longer cares that random people stare at her.
She just gives them a fake smile for the camera whenever asked to and wears whatever shes asked to. She doesn't complain when they tell her jot to eat things, or when they apply too many coats of makeup on her.

Straight up, she's dead from the inside.

She's using work as an outlet for her stress, and its slowly killing her.
Day to night shed just model, sometimes doing 7~9 shots a day.

Preet says that she should sign up for therapy and I'm thinking about sending her to the same therapist that Reem is seeing every Monday and Friday.

Yesterday there was an interview of her's and she did perfectly. Answering every question with almost no emotion.
Her career is blossoming. But she doesn't care.
She doesn't want a career. She just wants Siddharth back.

This morning, she burned the last yellow shirt left in her entire closet.
Yellow is the color of hope.
And she's burned every bit of it. —

(Walking down the corridor to the kitchen to make lunch when she hears someone already inside the kitchen and the gas switch on, then off)

(Jaan walks in to watch Avu pressing her pointing finger down on the now hot grill.
Her eyes just staring at her finger as it gets burns and blisters start to form.

Jaan immediately runs over and takes her hand off from the grill)
Jaan: AVNEET! What the hell are you doing! (Immediately running her hand under cold water then pressing it down with ice)
Avu: Drowning one sorrow with another.
Jaan: SELF HARM IS NO WAY TO DO THAT! If Siddharth was here what would he say!
Avu: BUT HE's NOT! Right!
(Jaan just stands there staring Avu, a little shocked by her response)
Avu: so It shouldn't matter what he would have said!
(Avu starts walking out the door only to be stopped by a strict Jannat)
Jaan: I'm sighing you up for therapy classes!
Avu: No. I dont need therapy.
Jaan: (holding her shoulders firmly) I am not asking you, Im telling you! Your going to see the same therapist that Reem is seeing. Every monday and Friday!
Avu: No! I will not.
Jaan: you need it Avneet! You are not ok!
Avu: I am fine.
Jaan: you are not! Look at what you've done! Look at bow many times a day you go to the graveyard! Look at the colorlessness of your closet! And what about those black bags under your eyes that you just cover up with all those layers of makeup!
YOU NEED HELP AVNEET!
Avu: I'm fine.
Jaan: Ill clear your schedule for three hours on those days. If not for me, least do it for Siddharth!
(Jaan walks out the door leaving Avu there to think about it)
~~~

Avu POV
Rohan (Rohan Mehra): Hey babe!
Avu: I am not your babe.
Rohan: Let's not talk about this. Now what I actually came to talk to you about was that you're getting a straight promotion to catch up to the next lever trend.
Avu: (monotonic) what do I have to do?
Rohan: (wrapping his hands gently around Avueet's bare waist, exposed from the black lingerie she was still wearing after the shoot) Fitness modeling.
Avu: (not showing even the slightest amount of shock) Fitness modeling. Alright.
Rohan: I expect a nice toned waist babe. It's gonna look sexy on you.
Avu: I'm just going to go now. And by the way, quit calling me babe.
(Avneet just walks away and into her room where she changes into the same old blue hoodie and sweatpants.)
(Standing in front of the mirror and lifting her loose so that her waist is seen)
—(tracing her hands down her bare waist and down the visible ribs)
Fitness modeling? But how? I'm to fucking thin for anything close to muscles—
(Aadaya walks in)
Aadaya: Avneet. You must have heard of the new trend.
Avu: fitness modeling.
Aadaya: Yes! And for that we need ou to go on a special diet to gain weight. And then go to gym more often.
Avu: so what's in my diet?
Aadaya: Protein shake every morning. Lots of eggs. Chicken, fish and rice.
Also milk every now and then.
We will get you abs in time. And I'll try finding you a trainer!
Faisu: That won't be nessesary. Me hu na!
Avu: you? Will train me?
Faisu: yeah. Why are you that weak?
Avu: I will kill you.
Faisu: see! It's gonna be a piece of cake! You don't worry about a think old lady! You can be on your way. I'll handle everything! You go tend to your aches and pains.