Chapter64- New Mission

This chap is dedicated to my dearest mother, who's birthday is tomorrow, on the 10th.
🎉Happy B'day in Advance!💃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ananya POV
Aadaya: she's lying.
Ananya: What?
Aadaya: Your sister is spitting lies at you.
Ananya: What the hell do you think you're talking about?! She loves me. She'd never lie.
Aadaya: She hates you.
Ananya: she doesn't! And I won't let you manipulate me this time!
Aadaya: (scoffing) why do you think Rohit broke up with you?!
Ananya: (speechless and sad)

Aadaya: Because he chose Riza over you. (Whispering for emphasis) He fell in love with Riza. And so he threw you away.
Ananya: you're lying!
Aadaya: (smiling cunningly) Look sweetheart, why would I lie to you.
Ananya: -
Aadaya: If you still don't believe me, then there's Riza's phone right on the table. Why don't you go check for yourself.
Ananya: no! Why would I want to check her personal stuff.
Aadaya: alright. Don't. After all it's not like she's living her dreams with your 'ex'.

(Aadaya walking away slyly, knowing that she'd planted a silent bomb.)
—I know that this is just another of Aadaya's useless manipulations to draw us apart.
Why the hell would Riza love Rohit! And besides she's dating some Siddharth dude anyway.

Mother, I know you're lying!—

(Ananya changed into pajamas trying to get the disturbing accusations out of her head.
Riza walks towards the door in a black party dress)
Ananya: where're you going?
Riza: To the bar. It's been WAY TOO long since I last partied.
Ananya: (nodding) alright. Have fun.
Riza: (grinning) Oh I will! (Walking out the door)

— It's nice to see Riza so joyful after so very long.
I try to fall asleep but sleep just doesn't seem to find me. My eyes feel sore from all the sobbing of the past days and I get up to wash my eyes, waking past the living room.
That's when I notice Riza had left her phone on the table.

Oh this silly girl!

I head to the table and pick it up to put it in charging and that's when it detects face and the lock screen lights up.

My stomach immediately clutching as I hold the phone, disbelief in my eyes at the wallpaper of the lock screen.

It's Riza on the 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
With Rohit.

Both of them smiling at the camera.

"Riza: Were just friends. And I don't really intend to get any furtur.
Ananya: (In pure mockery) does he not have a name?
Riza: (Letting out a smile) Siddharth."

It can't be.

"Aadaya: Your sister is spitting lies at you."
S-she went on a date with Rohit today.

Rohit left me... for her?—

Aadaya: (standing behind her like a creepy teleporting ghost) So the truth has came forth after all.
Ananya: (teardrops rolling out of her already sore eyes as they prick at her skin)
Aadaya: I told you she hated you. Infact, if I'm not wrong, she's at that bar with 'your' Rohit. Oh, I mean your ex, Rohit, right now.
Ananya: but why?! (Dropping to the ground) Why would she do this to me!

~~~
Rohit POV

Rohit: I have to tell her yaar.
Ashi: No you don't! You can't. That would be three years of our effort going down the drain!
Rohit: I have to tell Avu the truth.
Ashi: but you can make her fall for you even without her knowing that you're Siddharth.
Rohit: with all the guilt and lies?!
Ashi: um... yeah.
Rohit: I don't wanna live the rest of my life telling her that I'm what I'm not.
(His voice softer, almost as if he's begging her to understand) She needs to know.
Ashi: (sighing) she'll hate you for it.
Rohit: but at least she'll know that I do love her.
Ashi: (staring deep into Sid's eyes, then nodding) fine. But you'll have to get everyone's approval before you do it. Including Faisu and Abhi's.
Rohit: (nodding)