Chapter74- I'll be lonely forever

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 EVERYONEE!

Rohit POV

(Back in Bon Bros Headquarters with the entire group huddled up in Rohit's office)

Rohit: What are the odds that we stop them before they get onto the flight?

Riza: None.

Ashi: Their flight leaves in 10 minutes, and we can't land tonight on our jet either, they have a busy schedule at India's airport.

Riza: But we can tomorrow in the afternoon.

Rohit: great! We'll do that. Anyone else who wants to pay a trip to Mumbai?

(Everyone raising their hands)

Rohit: Wonderful. We'll give the studios Christmas and new years break. Any way I think they could really use it.

Ashi: yeh... I'll let everyone know. Now go pack your bags, the next week is gonna be a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--It's about 2 in the morning and I stuff the last useless hoodie into my third suitcase and throw all three of them out in the corridor for me to run off with in the next few hours.

I walk into my room and just as I'm about to collapse on my bed, a tiny sad purr greets me from the closet.

I look down to find Sana at my feet.

Avu forgot her cat!--

Rohit: (At Sana) Hey Sana. It's been a long day hasn't it. (The cat nods then purrs and settles down on the bed next to Sid) You miss Avu don't you. But don't worry about it, I'll take you back to her tomorrow morning... (a brilliant idea hits him) till then you can hold onto this for me. (Taking the necklace from his pocket and putting it onto Sana's furry neck as she purrs happily)

Rohit: (Sana lighting his face as Rohit laughs) Goodnight Sana, tomorrow will be a long day.

(6 am and everyone gathers outside in the entrance with all the suitcases as Rohit puts his three down too, then hurries back to his room for Sana)

-CHRISTMAS MORNING-

Rohit: Good Morning guys, and Merry Christmas!

Everyone: merry Christmas!

Ashi: Damn, 7 emails from Avu, she must really be missing us!

Rohit: nope, I think she's really missing her cat. (Holding the sleeping furball in his hands) Isn't she adorable.

Ashi: Yes definitely. Now let's hurry to the roof, we better be taking off soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faisu POV

Reemi: So my brother is alive!

Abhi: yes.

Vai: (returning from a call)  And Jannat's coming back to Mumbai... it seems that her boss sent them back.

Faisu: But it can't be. Her boss is Rohit...

Vai: (confused)

Abhi: her boss is Siddharth. The CEO of Bon Bros Company... and here I thought that fellow would never amount to anything. (Letting out a tiny laugh)

(The doorbell rings twice)

Abhi: (looking at Faisu) it's your turn to get the door.

Faisu: ugh fine. (Opening the door to find Jaan and Avu dragging a bunch of suitcases up the front stairs)