Chapter38- The screams

2 chaps in one day! It's cuz this chap was pre-written. This is the point of the book that I've been trying to get to my whole life!
(Emotional sobbing)

Date: 21/08/2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sid POV
6:30am
(At the picnic with Faisu and Abhi)
—Tonight is the night. And it's nearing. The night where I fake my death, complete Aadaya's last mission. Go to London, for supposedly forever.—
Faisu: how long do you think that we'll have to wait? Until we can see you again after tonight?
Sid: 6 months?
Abhi: wow that's high hopes. I'm thinking around 1 to 2 years.
Sid: (sighs) least you guys will have a few extra slices of chocolate cake for yourselves.
Abhi. (Trying to lighten the depressing situation) I don't think Imma getting any more that I already do.
Faisu: (putting on a hard smile) haha. Shut up!
Sid: I'm gonna miss you guys a hell lot. Those 6 months to 2 years will feel like a lifetime, even though my entire life has just felt like 6 minutes to 2 hours cuz you guys were always right there for me.
Faisu: don't say such things yaar. You're gonna make it emotional.
Abhi: (trying to lighten the mood and change the topic) you may not know, but our mother or owns a VERY successful makeup line.
Sid: doesn't matter to me. I don't even consider her my mother! She could have saved him Abhishek! But she chose not to! Her ego was so high even back then that she let him DIE IN THAT ACCIDENT! And who the hell is that fucking architect who couldn't even design a sturdy 30 floored building! I want to kill that fucking bastard!
Faisu: there was some fuss about the guy. Some news says that he was murdered or something. What was his fucking name though? (Touching his forehead and trying to remember) ugh! I can't remember right now.
Sid: looks like even god didn't want such an idiot to live.
Abhi: (patting Sid's back to calm him down) here is one ticket to London. One way flight.
Sid: why? (A teardrop rolling down his eyes as he gently takes the ticket from Abhi)
Abhi: (wiping the teardrop away as he gives him a hard hug) because Faisu and my tickets to London will be one way too. We won't come back to this hellhole ever again. We'll leave out bitter pasts along with our criminal records here in Mumbai and go.
Far away.
Sid: and what about Avneet? And Jannat? And Reem? And everyone else we're leaving here?
Faisu: when time came, we figured everything out for ourselves. We were helpless too. We were naive too.
Once.
And then we realized that the world was a cruel place. It didn't do we changed ourselves.
And Siddharth you of all people know, that the reason we are sitting here today is all thanks to ourselves.
Abhi: he's right. When time came, we fought for ourselves. Where time is right for them, they'll figure everything out for themselves too.
Sid: I hope they do.
—the sun sets and the moon rises. The stars are very faintly visible and the sky gets a little hazy from an approaching bit of fog. —
Sid: We should get home. I think a storm's about to come.
Faisu: ye. I think so too. Let's go!
—we head towards our Ferrari which was kept at the edge of the street. Walking through the haze towards the car.
That's when I see a black can approaching from a distance.
In the dark the color very faintly visible, and the flashlight switched on.
It's nearing.
And nearing fast!
Definitely way beyond sprees limit.—
~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
(At the mall)

(On the phone) (in a very serious tone)
Arishfa: Yes sir. Inspector Arishfa Khan speaking!
Sir: You have to get here NOW. We have found the culprit! All evidence proved.
Arishfa: my suspicion was correct.
Sir: yes. He is not dead. And he's indeed VERY alive. With us.
Arishfa: I will be on my way!
(To Avu and the others)
Arishfa: WE NEED TO GET OUT and Go! NOW!
Avu: but-
Reem: we made a deal. She's serious. Let's go! We can shop later.
(All of them just leave the baskets of clothing and board onto Arishfa's keep.
All of them a little shocked at how the situation escalated and rather worried about Arishfa's sudden anger)