Chapter5- Feelings?

On top is Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello:)- I know it's not trending but old is gold, and Camila's voice is amazing ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV
I wake up at in the morning (if you can still call it that) and my phone is ringing like crazy... it's 8:45am- oh shit! I have a (I hesitate before saying it) date today... my stomach clenches and my heart skips a beat, I think back to the time yesterday when he stared into my eyes... (looking into the mirror and involuntarily playing with a strand of her naturally wavy hair as she picks up her phone and takes a dreamy twirl)
I wonder what he sees in my eyes... he was so cute when he laughed after i told him that I was drinking lemonade... and when our hands brushed I swear I could feel the electric feeling just go through me making my heart beat incredibly fast... (her face now heating up as she kept daydreaming)
I feel an odd sense of excitement and and my phone continues to play -Alone by Alan Walker indicating that it was an incoming call from Jaan... (this finally snaps her out of her haze and brings her back to reality) (her face suddenly going red and realization hitting her hard)
-- what is happening to me all of a sudden... ughhh! How does he have this effect on me!!! My can't I stop thinking of him...(a slight smile returning to her face as she remembers her date) OMG I HAVE A DATE TODAY!! Shit! It's 9:07am and I'm still in my pajamas! (Starting to panic she picks up the phone)---
(On the call)
Jaan: AVNEET KAUR! Took you long enough to pick up! Were you lost in your dreams or WHAT!
Avu: (dreamily) yes...
Jaan: What?!
Avu: I mean No!!!! I was sleeping... I just got up... and I need to go soon!
Jaan: where? On a date??
Avu: what how do you?
Jaan: WAIT! You're actually going on a date?
Avu: N-No not what I meant! I just wanna go to the mall...
Jaan: Girl I know you since 7th Grade! I can read you like an open book! So... who's the guy?
Avu: what! (Now getting flushed) There's no guy! (In supersonic speed) Sorry! Can't talk Gotta go... talk later Bye! (Cute the call instantly and bleached out a deep breath)
--phew that was close... I know she's not gonna stop until she gets a clear answer but I'm sure I can run from it for now...!--
I hop in the shower and apply almost every conditioner and scented soap that I could find (you can imagine how long that might have taken) as the warm water flows down my back...
I put on a white frilly crop top and light jeans ... then I dry and straighten my hair and tie it into a ponytail ...and put on some face cream and lotion... then I make some freckles with some eye shadow and put on the fake contact lenses which made my eyes look bluer... I look into the mirror and let out a slight smile...
Avu: (Whispering to herself) I know that you don't know who I am Siddhart... but one day I promise I'll tell you the truth...!
-- I look down it my phone- 9:45... shit I'm gonna be late! I grab a small knapsack and put on a light cotton jacket as I grab my purse and pop on some Adidas running shoes and off I go...!
I jog down the busy lanes as I quickly reach the park cuz it's practically next to my house...
I reach there and instantly take the jacket off suddenly feeling the heat of the sun hit me... it must be like 30 degrees Celsius today!
I look down at my phone- 10:17am! Where is this guy!!! And he didn't even give me his number yesterday...! This is one reason I hate guys-- (that's when I feel a slight pat on my shoulder and turn out to find those warm brown eyes right in front of mine...)
Sid: Hi Sana!
Avu: think of the devil and the devil arrives!
Sid: so... you were thinking of me!
Avu: (smiling) haha...! You're late so obviously 🙄!.. Anyway where are we going?
Sid: First were gonna grab breakfast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidd POV
-- We sit facing each other on the table outside Starbucks as she gets a Chocolate Frappe and I get... a lemonade :)--
Sana: (looking to the lemonade and then looking up at my eyes) (sarcastically coughs) Wowwww! Who has bad taste now!?
Sid: But I choose it... so it's good taste now!
Sana: (letting out a smile) so where are we going after this?
Sid: well... today is a hot day... so how about... water themed amusement park?
Sana: I didn't bring a swim suit...
Sid: let's just go home real quick and grab it?... should I drop you...
Sana: N-No! That's fine... it's just like 1min jog from here... I'll be right back!... wait! But before that...
(She grabs my phone right out of my hand as I stand up to take it back from her... but I just watch as she dials in her number and gives herself a call then saves my number into her contacts...)
Sid: looks like someone's in a rush to get my number ;)!
Sana: (elbows him hard in the stomach which makes him let out a slight ouch)
Sid: I was kidding! I'll be in time... meet on this spot in 5...
(I watch as she jogs away and I get on my bike and zoom down to my house... more precisely Reemi's house...)
The moment I enter I see the living hell of my life just roll his eyes at my sight- Reem's Father!
Father: Oh hello! Are you here to ask for money cuz you're broke- again!?
Sid: No! In fact I'm just here to grab something and leave! It's not like I have any intention to watch your ugly face all day! (Thins earns a short snicker followed by a laugh from Reem who was sitting at the dining table)
Father: Now young man- don't you dare speak to me like that!
Sid: Whoa! You're wrong!
Father: About what?
Sid: I'm not just young... I'm young and handsome...! (At this he clenches his fish as if he wanted to slap me hard...but I climb up the stairs to my room remembering that I had to grab a swim suit... I put it in a small bag and sling it around my back...
Then I start to climb down the stairs and half way down Reem stops me...--
Reem: you and my Father will never work things out will you?
Sid: Never Ever! (Smiling)
Reem: (rolls her eyes) ...so when will you be back?
Sid: probably before 9pm...
Reem: K... see you then...
-- I give her a quick fist bump as I rush down to my bike ...I put my bag under my bike (in the dicci under the seat... not on the road... case anyone was wondering)and ride back to the park...--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV (meanwhile)
I pick up a purple blue and black designed swimsuit and pack it in the bag... then I rush down not wanting to be late...

(Case anyone is wondering what the swimsuit looks like

(Case anyone is wondering what the swimsuit looks like. 🔝)

-but that's when my nightmares begin...
My ears feel a tug pull and then an immense piercing pain...! I immediately stop and look back at the person who had my ears in her long sharp acrylic nails- Ms. Aadaya Misra!
Avu: Aaaah! Please leave my ear... it's painful!
Aadaya: Where do you think you're going young lady?!
Avu: um- I'm-
Aadaya: Well! I don't care... here's your new diet scheme- (hands her a piece of paper with some writing...)
And that means you can't eat anything but what we're giving you! Am I understood?!
Avu: Yes Ma'am! I won't eat anything outside...!
Aadaya: (releasing her ear, taking a deep breath and putting on a fake British accent) wonderful... you can go now :).
Avu: (just rushes away while rubbing we ear to relieve the pain...)
-- Oh god! We're going to a water park! My freckles will wear away!- shit I gotta do something about that!-
-- I head down to the bathroom and take some henna out of the closet...then I make some spots on my nose and upper cheeks to make it look like freckles... the. I give it 5 minutes before washing it with lemon juice... it looks good- but now I'm gonna be like 17 minutes late!--
--I throw an extra pair of clothing in my bag- a pink shirt saying 'Fuck Life' and grey sweatpants... then I pop on my Adidas running shoes and off I go... just as I jog down the lane I get a call... I look down to the phone... it's from Siddhart!--
(On the call) (still jogging)
Sid: Sana!!!! I know you're just hiding so that I waste my time and energy in finding you!
Avu: What? Um-mmm yeah! Of course! Now waste your time and energy in finding me!
Sid: ughh! Fine! Least give me a clue!
Avu: I'm near something green!
Sid: I'm in a frickin park! Everything is green!
Avu: exactly... think about it, if u made it obvious then you wouldn't have the opportunity to waste your time!
Sid: Fair enough...
-- I get to the park and hide in the bush right in front of him, he's still looking around and squinting his eyes at Samson people's green bags..and checking under people's picnic tables.-
Avu: (in her mind) what is this buffalo doing? Does he think that I'll be hiding under some random persons table or in some persons bag?
Sid: (standing right in front of Avu's bush) (out loud)Where could this pesky girl be?
Avu: (🤦‍♀️ I can't take this anymore) Yeet! I'm right here!
Sid: Aaaaaah! You could have given me a heart attack! I could have died at this young and tender age (putting his hand on his forehead dramatically)
Avu: Quit the acting and let's go!
Sid: fine let's go... (gets on his bike and looks at Avu)... what? Hop on!
Avu: (hesitated at first but then gets on the bike behind him and puts her arm around his waist to gain support)
Sid: you're gonna have the time of your life!
Avu: we'll see about that!
(We start to zoom through the highway as we catch speed and I can feel the large amounts of air hit my face...!)
Avu: THIS FEELS AMAZING!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Next chap coming soon- 'Hold on Tight!'

Online classes are making even youtube boring for me... in top of that Sid and Avu are in lockdown which means no Aladdin Nam to Suna Hoga!!!
If not if the Corona Virus I'm gonna die of boredom! Who else feels me? ------>