Chapter20- Never have I ever...

On top is Vaaste by Dhvani Banushali and Nikhil D'Souza...

This chap is dedicated to @shekharrai5 for making me realize that my book was going haywire and I had to rewrite this chap to make happy moments last longer and write them in more detail! So thanks :)!

Finally the LONG wait for this chap had come to an end 🎉
Hope how this chap turns out was worth the wait 😁

My next Exam is English so here's your quick update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
If it we're a second ago I would have gladly agreed to drive to karaoke, but I suddenly I spot an ice cream stand by the Ferris wheel and a sudden awkward urge to eat something cold just creeps upon me.
I look at Faisu and catch him staring at the ice cream stand too... he looks back at me and as our eyes meet we know exactly what we wanna do next!
Sid and Faisu in union: Chocolate Caramel ice cream!
Avu: you can't be serious!
Sid: but we are! We never leave any fair without eating it! We have to eat it!
Abhi: you guys will never grow up!
Sid: yup we won't!
--I sling my arm around Avu's shoulder as she crosses her arms and makes an annoyed face. She's so stubborn. But she's adorable in her own way.
In a sisterly way of course! She squints her eyes at me for a second but I squint back so she just sighs and I drag her to the ice cream stall...--
Sid: bhaiya 8ice cream de do.
Avu: nahi 7dena.
Sid (to Avu): why don't you want Faisu to have ice cream. Dude you know that he does go to gym very frequently. I'm pretty sure he won't get fat.
Avu: (sarcastically) haha! Very funny!
Duffer it's cuz I don't want!
Faisu: arey yaar why not! You know that once you have this ice cream you'll fall in love with it.
Avu: I can't. Aadaya has put me through a special diet. To lose weight. She says that my BMI is WAY too high.
-- at the mention of Aadaya my brows furrow a little and i share a knowing glance at Faisu and Abhi...
could it be Aadaya Misra? Eh probably not... after all Aadaya is quite a popular name, it could be anyone!
I let the thought slip my mind as I get back to reality...--
Sid: to lose weight?! You're like frickin too light already! How the fuck is your BMI too high! You're probably like undernourished!
Avu: yeah... but for modeling the expectations never end!
Sid: oh shut up... this Aadaya of yours couldn't possibly kill you for eating some ice cream!
Avu: trust me she can.
Sid: eat it yaar!
Avu: I don't want it!
Sid: fine! Then let's play never have I ever! And ever time either of us have done it we'll have to eat a spoon of ice cream!
Avu: deal!
Sid: I'll start! Never have I ever dated someone named Faisu! I haven't!
Avu: wth! This wasn't fair!
Sid: shhh! Just eat up! (Stuffs a spoon of ice cream in her mouth)
Avu: now my turn! Never have I ever had a brother named Abhishek!
Sid: I have! And so have you!
Avu: what? How?
Sid: I'm your brother. And Abhishek is my brother. So technically he's your brother too! Now eat up!
Avu: (shit that backfired.)
Arishfa: now if we're done with eating ice cream let's get going before the karaoke Centre closes!
Avu: yeah let's go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
I sit on the can seat inside Arishfa's car thinking on one persob in particular.

--His cutesy little Avu?! I am NOT his cutesy little Avu! And I am certainly not JANNAT's cutesy little Avu!!!
How dare they call me cutesy, much less little!
I swear, you just wait Jannat Zubair! Let us get home and you see just how I make chutney out of you!

It hurt a little though. When he says "love you too my cutesy little Avu" like I'm actually his sister...
but why? Why does it hurt? It's hits me with a pang every time he says that 'she's like a sister to me'.
I hate it! And I hate him!

—Ugh! He's messing with my head! Again! I hate him. I hate him! I hate him!
Why does he have to act so adorable and yet so dumb! The more I try to walk away from him and my awkward feeling the more he seems to coincidentally bump into me! I hate it! Why cant i just forget the most guilty and awkward mistake of my life.
All I wanted to do that day was live the life of a normal girl for a day but instead I had to bump into sone hot mess and get myself into this.
Wait did I just call him 'hot'? YUCK! Chi! What is wrong with you today Avneet!
My awkward thoughts are interrupted by Jannats smirk. Ugh what does this girl want now!?—
Avu: what?!

(My awfully childish thoughts are interrupted by Jannat's sudden whisper in my ear)--
Jaan: looks like someone has fallen head over heels!
Avu: what? Me? Wtf?
Jaan: don't lie to me! Much less yourself!
Avu: I have a boyfriend.
Jaan: and a crush.
Avu: shut up! I do not have a crush on Siddhart!
Jaan: how do you know I meant Siddhart! I never said Siddhart... (whispering a notch softer, closer into my ear which made by hairs tingle)
was that just a whisper from your heart?
--shit! Why did I say Siddhart!--
Avu: what! No!
Jaan: (now no longer whispering and talking to Avu in a mocking childish tone) then how did you know I was talking about Siddhart! I could have been talking about Abhishek too!
Avu: it's written all over your smirk that you meant Siddhart! End of Discussion!
Jaan: besides his brother isn't that ugly either... how is he not attractive to you?
Avu: but he's not as attractive as-
(looking up at Jannat's shocked face suddenly makes me snap out of my trance and realize what I'm saying) Jaan: what? Finish your sentence.
Avu: Faisu!
(She immediately breaks eye contact with me and her smile suddenly disappears for a second before returning again... that was odd )
Jaan: hey Arishfa could you pass me the bottle of water?
Arishfa: sure! (Passes the bottle from the drivers seat as Jaan takes a quick sip)
--That's weird. Jannat always starts to act weird when I mention Faisu. Eh probably that's just my mind manipulating me...
I stare out of the window, looking up at the sky. The gazzilions of stars gazing upon me.
This may actually be one of the best days of my life!
I'm grateful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
We get off the car to find the boy's Ferrari already parked and then standing with shades on outside the large mall. Why the hell are they wearing shades? It's night! Then again boys are boys. (Rolls Eyes)
We walk out of Arishfa's jeep as we walk up to them and Siddhart slings an arm around Ashnoor which she doesn't even reject!
I join Faisu as we all get on the elevator to the 3rd floor of the mall which is dedicated fully to Karaoke and game Centre. I can feel some most other people in the elevator stare at me and whisper. They recognize me. Of course they do. As we walk out some girls in the side start to squeal and come up to me.
Girls: OMG! You're Avneet Kaur! You are literally my role model! Can we please have a quick selfie? It'll just take a second.
Avneet: haha. Sure. I guess.
Girls: (snaps a photo) can we please have one with Faisu too?
Faisu: (rather excited) sure.
Girls: (snaps a few selfies) thank you so much! Literally the best day of my life!!!
Faisu: you're welcome.
(The girls walk away)
Faisu: (to Avu) those girls were kinda nice don't you think?
Avu: yeah sure! Now let's get outa here before we get mobbed!
~~
I take a selfie with the whole gang in front of the glowing sign that says 'MUSIC MANIA- karaoke night!'

Receptionist: good evening. How big a room would you people like for your karaoke?
Jannat: In total we are around 10 people. And we would require around 2mikes.
Receptionist: alright. Please sign here and I will be escorting you to your room.
— Jannat Signs on the piece of paper and the receptionist escorts us to a large room at the end of the hallway—
— we walk in and find a few sofas with two mikes in front of a huge TV screen which says "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SING TODAY?".
The receptionist shoots Faisu and I an exceptionally sweet smile and walks off.—
Sid: so... what shall we sing today?
Ashnoor: oh gosh its been SO long since I came to karaoke. Last time was like 3 years ago in fathers day!
Preet: then what are we waiting for?! Lets sing!
Faisu: so were singing in pairs. Lets chit pick!
Abhi: oh hell no! I remember what happened last time!
Faisu: yup! We're chit picking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vomment!
Hope this chapter was worth the wait! But trust me the next chapter is gonna make you wanna KILL ME!
But I think I have the rest of this book planned out... ;)
All hail my imagination:)

No guarantees for when next chap is gonna come out... but hopefully soon! :)

Until I write again,

<--Sidneetography-->