Chapter 25- It's all your Fault!

Oh top is Red Yellow featuring Ashnoor Kaur and another guy I don't recognize 👀😂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Next Morning) *Avu's House*
Avneet POV
Avu: Shut up! Shut up! (Banging on the alarm clock to silence it)
Avu: Who the hell invented these things and WHY!
Jaan: (walking in the room with a breakfast tray) so that dumbass sleepyheads like you don't get yourselves killed by their VERY kind makeup artists!
Avu: ugh! Fine! Whats for breakfast?
Jaan: forgot your new diet so soon? You have a glass of mineral water. And 3 more glasses of mineral water. And then you have 40 minutes to kill before having some green salad and a bowl of yogurt for lunch.
Avu: WHAT THE FUCK! How is his even food? What kinda diet is this?
Jaan: i don't know. Aadaya said its some kinda Japanese Water therapy! She said it will help you lose weight and brighten up your skin!
— I think Aadaya wants me to die of starvation.
Im about to complain but then I remember what my mom had told me. To follow my diet and their orders or they'd hurt Sid.
So without complaining I just drink the goasses of water. One after the other. Putting the last one down and feeling too heavy.
Im pretty sure that was too much water to drink at one go!—
Avu: oh god water has never tasted this bad before.
Jaan: shut up it tastes the same. Its just your mood is bad.
Avu: true that. Now can I go back to sleep?
Jaan: NO! Aadaya said that she wants you over at the dressing room right now!
Avu: but why?
Jaan: go find out yourself!
(Walking down the corridor into the dressing room to find Aadaya with some other ladies Ive never met. Them holding measuring tapes.)
Aadaya: about time you got that fat body here.
— At that I just mentally roll my eyes. At the beginning of my carrier I would feel very hurt when she would insult my body. But at this point Ive just gotten used to it. —
Avu: what do you want me to do?
Aadaya: as you know, we're doing your lingerie shoots from this summer so we just want to take a few of your measurements so we can get appropriately revealing clothing.
— This summer is going to be the worst one ever. Its going to be so disgusting to walk in with those revealing clothing and pose in front of the whole camera crew. Not to mention that my pictures might go up on magazines and billboards. Oh gosh Avneet how disgusting can you get. You should be ashamed of yourself.
"don't worry about a thing. I'm sure I can fix up this Siddhart and your reputation! This Siddharth will understand who he is dealing with once I beet him black and blue. Perhaps then he will come to his senses!"
I wont let that happen. Ill do whatever it takes. Without complaining.—

Avu: sure.
(I just stand still on the stand while the ladies take my measurements.
It seems to take forever and then finally they let me go. I run right back to my room.
Damn how badly Im craving for some pizza right now. That reminds me of the moment when Sid and I went to that restaurant after the amusement park and ate pizza. Those were the good times.
Ugh how I wish I could just time travel back and live that moment again.
That would be wonderful.—
(Faisu walks in)
Faisu: whats up?
Avu: nothing just thinking about... pizza.
(Faisu picks up the salad tray and stuffs some salad in Avu's mouth.)
Avu: (still dreaming about the pizza) so delicious?
Faisu: Yes...
Avu: (suddenly snapping back to reality) YUCK! Whats this! (Taking a salad piece from her mouth)
Faisu: you just keep dreaming about the pizza while I stuff the salad.
Avu: WHAT! But... the pizza! I mean the salad! What is happening.
Faisu: stop daydreaming and eat!

(Avu and Faisu have a long day of modeling and then Avu's alone in her room with her legs aching as she dips them into a warm bucket of water.
Thinking about that amusement park day when they had come across those random people.
'Avneet Kaur! She's with some hot guy... must be her boyfriend!'
Haha... Sid... my boyfriend. In my dreams!
Wait what... I mean no... not in my dreams. Ugh what the hell am I rambling. Someones at the door. Could it be...?—

(Door opens again and Avu looks excitedly at the door expecting to see a very particular someone.
But Jannat walks in.)
Jaan: wow. Disappointed to see me? Expected someone else or what?
Avu: what the hell! No way. Just expected to see some food!
Jaan: (under her breath) sure sure!