Chapter 36- We're done! Story Finish.

This chapter is dedicated to @Karishma_Singh! Go check out her new book, Love too Impossible! Its also a sidneet fanfic. cover designed by me! (Yaay!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faisu POV
(Siddharth is taking a shower while Abhi and Faisu sit on the couch drinking lemonade and watching Duck Tales, but both of them clearly thinking of something else)
Abhi: whatcha thinking about?
Faisu: Avneet.
Abhi: (little taken aback) when since do you think about Avu? Isn't it usually Jannat?
Faisu: (glaring) first of all, shut up. Second, I'm not thinking about Avu like that...
Abhi: oh thank god! (Smirking at his childish annoyance)
Faisu: I'm just thinking about... when we kill Siddharth... how will she take it?
Abhi: she'll be devastated.
(Sighing)
Abhi: but... she'll move on. That's what always happens in love right?
Faisu: she'll feel guilty, depressed, sad, angry and then... she'll move on. Right?
Abhi: (both of them trying to blow off the topic even though they know, that in real life, It'll be much worse than that) yeah.
Faisu: should we atleast bring her along on the picnic?
Abhi: and what excuse will we give her to drag her along?
Faisu: I'll just use the typical 'can't deny your boyfriend excuse'. Isn't that technically the excuse I've been using to make them both meet this whole time anyway?
Abhi: It's also a good excuse for you to see Jannat. (Winking)
Faisu: I am gonna kill you! (grabbing the 30L water bottle that was kept beside him and chasing Abhi as he runs all around the house)
(Siddharth walks out of the shower as Abhi runs behind him, using his as a human shield)
Abhi: save me Bhai!
Sid: (suddenly noticing the chocolate cake kept on the table) OMG! You peeps are having chocolate cake without me! (Walking over to the cake and eating it as Faisu fake chokes Abhi and Abhi makes dramatic choking sounds)
Sid: anyway... say Abhi. What happened to your girlfriend?
Abhi: (immediately going pale) Oh my Fucking Shit! I forgot about Vaishnavi!
Faisu: it's fine.
Abhi: wait really?
Faisu: yeah. We'll empty our schedules to attend your funeral.
Abhi: shit. (Terrified)
Abhi: I'll call her right away.
Sid: trust me you're not gonna call her right away cuz I know you don't have the guts!
Abhi: I SO do!
Sid: prove it!
Abhi: fine! (Picking up his phone and finding Vaishnavi's number about to click the call button but freezing)
Abhi: FINE! I don't have the guts to call her!
Sid: (rolling her eyes and taking the phone from him and immediately pressing the call button to Abhi's utter horror)
Calling.

Ringing.

00:00
Vaishnavi: hello?! Abhishek?
Abhi: (terrified) hi?
Vaishnavi: chill out, don't be so scared, I ain't gonna kill you.
Abhi: wait really?
Vai: ye. You just didn't call me for like 6 MONTHS! NO BIG DEAL!
Abhi: (now about to run for his life) Im sorry? (Gulping)
Vai: (in a cold sad, but strict voice) I've moved on.
Abhi: (immediately coming back to his senses) wait what?
Vai: yeah. I have a new boyfriend now. Someone who doesn't ditch me!
Abhi: (now a bit mad) (in a sad voice) who is it?
Vai: Rishi! Rishi Abhay Patil!

—Rishi Patil.
Where have I heard the name?
(Recollecting) Ah yes! Rishi Patil! The guy Abhi had beaten to pulp 3 times back in college!
Rishi was the one who would follow Vaishbavi's best friend (I forget the name) around all the time! He tries to get with her for months. And eventually he forcefully kissed Vai's best friend.
And that was the firs time that Abhi had beaten him up, in front of the whole college.
He got suspended for a week!
And then there was that other time that Rishi had spread some sorta rumor that Vai had a make out session with him, which had made a very bad reputation of Vai.
I really don't know whether that guy had some sorta death wish when he even thought about spreading that rumor, cuz after that he spend a week in hospital and a month in crutches.
Jeez.
And then he once cornered Vai after school and she broke his arm that day.
That too his right hand.
I think that guy has some issue.
Some mental damage most probably. —