Chapter26- Will not hesitate!

This chap is dedicated to Someadi123 for being the first one to give the idea of writing more Sidneet moments as Flashbacks and memories. So thanks for the idea! Will be implementing in further chaps to come too!

On top is 'Tere Bin Kive' by Ramji Gulati!
Now lets get straight to the chap shall we!...:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV
Flashback while Dreaming
On the picnic mat under a tree. One sunny Thursday. Kids running around and a warm breeze flowing.
Siddhart and Sana are looking around and appreciating the weather as Sid takes a lunchbox out of his bag.
Sana: hey! Whats up?
Sid: um... I brought food.
Sana: so...why are you acting so embarrassed?
Sid: I may have cooked it myself.
Sana: (immediately bursts out laughing)
Sid: (annoyed but happy) aise mat kar yaar! Do you know how much guts it took for me to show you!
Sana: in that case Ill have to try it! What did you make?
Sid: omelette! Youll love it! When it comes to cooking I'm master chef!
Sana: We'll see about that...
(Tears a piece of omelette and our it in her mouth. And chews for a while)
Sana: (in her mind) CHI! This is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Jala hua omelette. Yuck.
Sana: (aloud) um... yeah. It's interesting. (Spits it out when Sid isn't looking) its very good.
Sid: (looking ecstatic) so would you like some more?!
Sana: no thanks! I mean... I just had lunch and came, so I'm FULL.
Sana: so... who told you that you're cooking was amazing?
Sid: my mom! She said it tastes like heaven!
Sana: (mumbling) oh, no wonder.
Sid: (happily chewing on the omelette) what was that?
Sana: oh nothing...
— he looks so adorable when he's happy! I just wish his cooking was as adorable as he is! Cuz that thing is disgusting. And besides I don't like omelette anyway!—

Back to reality
In Avu's mansion
9:45am
Avu is sleeping on her bed as Jaan does everything in her power to wake Avu up!

Jaan POV
— Today is the day! Youre gonna have to apologize to Faisu. Cuz its all your fault. You shouldn't have said all those things to Faisu. Besides he's Avu's boyfriend... have some respect!—

Jaan: Avneet! Avneet! GET UP!
Avu: WHA! Where am I?
Jaan: in your bedroom sleepyhead! Where else? In a picnic with your boyfriend?!
Avu: what! No! What the hell!
Jaan: then get up! Its 9:45! Aadaya will kill you! Theres your breakfast! Drink it and get ready!
Avu: drink?
Jaan: 4 glasses of water! REMEMBER!
Avu: fine.
(I hear the door open and my heart starts to race. I clutch on to Avu's breakfast tray hard, trying to hold on for dear life.
I know who it is. Faisu.)
— I watch as he just walks in casually. And he walks past me. Ignoring me.
Wait! Did he just ignore me!
I'm not sure whether I should be angry or relieved. —
Faisu: (to Avu) hey! Awake so soon?
Avu: Shut up! I dont sleep that much also! And besides a very particular Jannat dosent even let me!
Faisu: yeah so look what I got for you! (Holds out a lunchbox)
—He just ignored me! He refused to even acknowledge me! Its like I don't even exist.
(Slight annoyance showing on her face) that's not fair. —

— I watch as Avu immediately sits up. Whoa! Shes never sit up that fast before! It's like shes shock-struck after seeing that lunchbox... but why?—
Avu: yeah... so what is it?
Faisu: it's some shit that I dobt wanna eat! Could you please eat it for me! I really cant bear to eat it anymore! Ive been eating it for so many days! Ever since Siddharth went. Please save my stomach and eat this!
— I watch as Avu opens the box in utter excitement. As if she's 5 and opening a gift of chocolates given by her favorite aunt or something... why's she so excited?—
Avu: Omelette!  (in the most excited tone ever as Faisu just watches in awe her take the form and scoop it up as if its ice cream)
— To be honest I'm extremely surprised myself! Avu hates omelette. She hates it with all her heart. What has happened to her today?
What's so special about that omelette?—
(I take a piece of the omelette... as I put my hand forward to take a piece I receive a quick glare from Faisu.
I swear it gets right to my heart and stabs it somewhere. And it hurts.
But right now I have to concentrate on Avu and this omelette... so I push my feelings aside and hold myself together)