Character Sketch!

🎉NEW BOOK's Finally OUT!!! Bday- 15th April 2020❤️😂✌️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note!
Yes, I know it's not my style to start a book with a Character Sketch but I feel like it's important to make their personalities clear in this book...
Few nice points people say before the Hollywood movies:- :)
the life of most of these characters are highly modified and have almost no resemblance to their real lives....
this book may have some graphical content- violence, swear words etc. (you have been warned)
this book is a work of pure fiction and the acts in this book is not meant to be tried at home- or anywhere else!
There are various autocorrect mistypes- plz excuse those. 
no particular mature content... i.e. No smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avneet Kaur [this characters life is highly modified and may have no resemblance to real life]
A 25 year old girl...who is born into an already rich family... her mother a legendary supermodel who used to model ever since she was very young.... 

Her father left the family when she was very young and her mother never loved Avneet thereafter... she's forced to model against her will and eventually finds it her best option... she started to model at 18 and after chasing all the rising trends for a few years she becomes a world renowned model... by the time she's 25 her modeling career is set on a steady slope up as various different companies hire her... sounds like a dream doesn't it...but Is it?

Jannat ZubairAlso 25 years

Jannat Zubair
Also 25 years... kind hearted, caring, selfless, hard-working and much of an extrovert...
A college friend of Avu's from before her career began... she finds herself in a family crisis and has to bring her family some money...quick!
Finding herself no better choice she goes to the first person she could think of who would help...Avneet! Avu keeps her as her driver and personal assistant... although treated very harshly Jaan appreciates Avu's help and accepts her ways... she tries to mend Avu for the better but Avneet simply rejects her help....

 she tries to mend Avu for the better but Avneet simply rejects her help

Aadaya Misra [fictional character]

She's 45 years old and another personal assistant and make-up artist...
She's hired by Avneet's mother and therefore Avu is given no power to remove her from her job... she harasses Avneet and would push her to her limits. She takes away the last of Avneet's freedoms and would bad-mouth Avu whenever she made the slightest mistakes... this pushed Avneet's mental health towards the verge of depression and left the girl sad and helpless.