Chapter60- One Date

This chap is dedicated to Someadi123 for being the first one to link everything together and figure quite a few stuff out!
But only time can tell the rest 😎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riza POV
You abandoned me mother. If I can call you mom, Aadaya Misra. Only by blood, not by deeds of course.
Just glad you didn't abort the two of us, I guess.
Twins, just don't look alike. Separated at birth, adopted by different foster families, Ananya and I.
She was adopted by the Pandey's and I by the Affrin's.

But When I was only a kid. I sacrificed everything for you mother, she didn't!

Everything for Aadaya and her evil nasty deeds. Sometimes theft and sometimes murder.
The cops hunted me down for years, but I kept running.

That sunny Sunday on the beach has a clear memory in my head. I was with my best friend, Jannat Zubair. My only friend. She was splashing water on me and we were playing around like all other armature kids.
When she came, and took me away.
Aadaya kidnapped me, kidnapped by my own mother! Then trained me, brought me to a whole new hell.
Then at 14, I killed my first victim for her.

Sometimes I feel like, I never really wanted any of this. I never wanted to be a murderer, a thief, a criminal.
Maybe I just want to be a normal girl, get a job, fall in love, get married, have kids, all that shit.
But of course I don't have that choice.
She never gave me that choice.

(Her phone starts to ring, Call from Aadaya)
Aadaya: hello. Riza, my child. Any news?
Riza: First of all, don't even dare try to call me your child! Second, our plan is working. He broke up with Ananya.
Aadaya: good. This time, you might not be the murderer, your sister might come into use.
Riza: but what if she refuses?
Aadaya: then you're there to finish him off for me arn't you! After all, you already have blood on your hands.
Riza: (sighing) of course mother.  What's the plan?
Aadaya: I need you to travel to Dubai and do something extremely important.
Riza: what?
Aadaya: come meet your sister.
Riza: WHAT?!
Aadaya: after all, she needs you the most.
Riza: are you serious mother?
Aadaya: positive.
(Cuts the call)

—I'm not sure whether this gives me happiness or anxiety.
Hearing kind words come from Aadaya is a whole new phenomenon.

I take my phone out, which is now buzzing with a mail notification.
I open it and it's a flight ticket to Dubai, forwarded from Aadaya.

Does she really want me to just meet my sis?
I'm sure that there's more to this story. This is definitely more complex!
~~~

Rohit POV
Rohit: (distressed and guilty) I shouldn't have.
Ashi: you weren't too harsh on her dude. She's fine. You've been worse.
Rohit: but not to Avu! It's all my fault.
Ashi: yup. It definitely is. Now you guys might not get married!
Rohit: fuck off! Not helping!
Ashi: THEN COME BACK TO YOUR SENCES AND help HER SEARCH FOR WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO FIND!
Rohit: alright! Jeez! Don't have to shout!

(The elevator beeps and Rohit let's two chatting girls in, one of whom looks rather distressed as she searches all over the floor for something and Ashi runs off to some other important work)

Rohit: hey. What are you guys searching for?
Avu: (worried) Sana! She's missing. Can't find her anywhere. (Looking under Rohit's desk, only to find some dust bunnies)
Rohit: oh...
Jaan: we checked everywhere! This floor is the only place left!
(The three checking everywhere, calling out her name, but not being able to find the furry creature, then meeting up at the same spot at the middle of the room again)