Chapter 19- Owl Post

On top is 'Why' by Sabrina Carpenter.—

Yay! Just felt in a good mood so here's your double update of today ;)

Peeps this is FINALLY a chapter that has a cute ending!!!

Enjoy-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
(Back to continuing from chapter 18- Girls Night Out)
—We get off the roller coaster as we start walking down to the Ferris wheel while Jaan rambles on and on about how she's never getting on the roller coaster AGAIN! —
Avu: it's been so long since we got on the Ferris Wheel... I honestly miss it.
Jaan: yeh- and this time I'm getting in on the number 1 car!
Preet- you know it doesn't matter which car you get into... cuz technically you're still gonna go around the same way...
Arishfa- oh no- it says only 2 ppl in one car!
Avu: oh shit! We're 5 ppl.. one of us will have to go alone...
Ashnoor: I'll do it. I want some alone time anyway.
Jaan: are you sure?
Ashnoor: YES! Now go. I'll get in the next one!
Jaan: ok. AVNEET were gonna miss the car!
— Jaan pulls my hand and literally drags me to the Ferris wheel where we're just in time for the number one car- damn Jaan is over the moon to get onto that cart and we both take millions of time lapses as we get into the Ferris wheel and the attendant closes the door. I look back at the others and see Preet and Arishfa getting on the next car and wave at Ashnoor who waves at us as I drift away from her and the rest of the busy city.—

Sid POV
(Back to continuing from chapter 19- Boys night out)
(We grab our popcorn as we walk towards the giant wheel...)
All three of us stop and look down at the sign board fixed in front of the giant wheel... 2people only in one car.!
Faisu: ugh! Not fair. We're 3 peeps.
Sid: chill out... you two should go together... and besides I probably won't be able to take good pictures with one of you blabbering at my face!
Abhi: (rolls eyes) but still are you sure you don't want company?
Sid: CERTAINLY NOT from one of you!
Faisu: (in a fake British accent) if you insist.
— I watch as Faisu and Abhi get on the Ferris wheel and wave as I wave back at them giving an assuring look.—
— I stand there for a second wolfing down my popcorn when I see a girl standing there... tears rolling down her eyes... she's staring up at the Ferris wheel as if she was the one her friends left behind...
I slowly walk up to her and stand a safe distance in front of her... her eyes open to meet mine...—
Sid: hi. I'm Siddhart. (Holding our my hand for her to take- which she hesitates at first but after a moment gently Takes my hand and shakes it—
Girl: I'm Ashnoor.
Sid: why are you crying?
Ashnoor: well... my friends just left me and went on the Ferris wheel...
Sid: well then let's go! That's not a big deal- I'll give you company...
Ashnoor: no really- I'm fine!
Sid: I insist. (Making a puppy face)
Ashnoor: no!
Sid: You can have some of my caramel popcorn...
Ashnoor: I don't trust you! What if you-
Sid: whoa! Ok chill... if you're that wild minded then I think I'll leave you to it...
Forget I asked... sorry for the interference... I'm gonna just walk away... bye! Nice meeting you.
— jeez girls these days... they think of all sorts of things about guys... then again do you blame them...
Like why the hell did I even walk up to her? That was so stupid of you Siddhart!
I start walking away, munching on my popcorn as I head towards the Ferris wheel, my camera slinging off my shoulder—
— suddenly I feel someone tap on my shoulder as I stop and turn around...—
Ashnoor: um, is that offer still open- cuz I think I wanna come.
Sid: are you sure?
Ashnoor: if you're still giving me some popcorn!
Sid: yes.
— a smile automatically finds its way to my mouth as we both walk over to the Ferris wheel
The attendant opens the door as we both hop on and take a seat opposite to each other... —
Sid: I know that the reason you were crying was not your friends. It's something else.
Ashnoor: n-no it's my friends only... what else would it be? (A teardrop rolling down her cheeks which Sid gently wipes away)
Sid: it's ok. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
— I lift my camera to my eyes as I take a picture of the lights from the busy city... —
Ashnoor: the last time I rode the Ferris wheel was with my father.
Sid: (listening silently)
Ashnoor: it was around a month before he passed away.
I loved him so much. He was more than just a dad to me- he was my hope, optimism, my will to live... he stayed with me through all my hard times...
that day he died, some part of my heart died along with him. At first I couldn't fully accept that he died... I would wait for him to come home from work everyday. But he never came... as time passed I got sadder. I lost hope and just accepted that I would never see him again- that I would never hear one of his stupid philosophies...
and trust me you have no idea what it feels to lose a father.
Sid: I think I know.
Ashnoor: what do you mean?
Sid: I lost both my parents.
Ashnoor: You aren't messing with me are you?
Sid: do you want proof?
— I hold out my camera and scroll back to a few years ago to the pictures of my fathers funeral.
I look down at them, my father lying under the white cloth as the priest throws flowers on it...
Before I know it my face is filled with tears and Ashnoor snatches the camera from me and switches it off...—
Ashnoor: I am so sorry.
Sid: (anger surging through my veins) why! It was not your fault!
Ashnoor: not because of that- I'm sorry for doubting it. I'm sorry that you had to prove it. I'm so sorry!
— we puts her hands around me and hugs me tight as I feel my anger suddenly vanishing and this new kind of strength surging through me...
Something about her felt like Reem... she reminded me of Reemi... she was just as vulnerable.
I hugged her back tightly as I wiped her tears and wiped my own until my face was mostly dry...—
Sid: hey listen to me. So what if they're not with us anymore! We're still alive- breathing and healthy!
We can't let sadness overcome all the happiness that's about to dawn upon us!
Let go of that past- live in the present. Or else you'll just miss all the wonderful moments that is being thrown upon you RIGHT NOW!
Ashnoor! Stop crying and look at me!
(Standing her up and making her look out the glass from the Ferris wheel car) Look out the window- what do you see?
Ashnoor: The city.
Sid: wrong! That's not just a city- it's a cart load of opportunities. Millions of happiness. A whole new life...
one that you're just missing because you can't let go of you're past.
Ashnoor: But I miss him so much.
Sid: (grasping onto her shoulders and shaking her slowly) there's nothing you can do to bring him back. Just accept and keep living.
If your father was here he would probably want you to go and live life like a badass bitch! Right?!
Ashnoor: (This gains a smile from her)
Sid: see that's the spirit! You should keep that smile on your face... it looks good on you.
Ashnoor: Shut up yaar!
But seriously... it's been so long since I smiled- in fact it's been years. I've forgotten how relaxing it feels.
Sid: You have to find the happiness in every moment. It's not just going to get to you like owl post!
Ashnoor: But sometimes it's impossible to be happy.
Sid: don't lie! And even if you have nothing to be happy about just think back to my stupid little philosophies, remember me, and smile!
Ashnoor: (smiling again) you're totally stupid you know!
Sid: I know.
— I hold up my camera as I take a selfie of both of us smiling. Now that's a memory that I'm not letting go any time soon.—
— we're about to reach the ground when I realize that there's only one last caramel popcorn left in the box. But Ashnoor notices it too... we glare at each other- the same furiously in both our eyes.
We both know what we want and our eyes say only one thing- 'IT'S MINE'!—
Ashnoor: oh no you don't!
Sid: oh it's mine!
Ashnoor: NEVER!
Sid: Rock Paper Scissors WAR!
Ashnoor: oh you're on!
— at the end of it Ashnoor wins and she shows off the popcorn before practically eating it in slow motion...
And all I can do is glare at her...—
— she swallows the popcorn ad the attendant opens the door and I sling an arm around her as we walk out—
~~
— we walk down the stadium but we're not alone- we have a whole crowd waiting there for us...there's Abhi, Faisu, Jannat, Avu, that Arishfa girl and someone else that I don't recognize...—
(Jannat, Arishfa and that girl's jaw drop when they see us... or mostly Ashnoor...)
Sid: OMG! When did you guys get here?
Jaan: (completely ignoring me) Ashnoor, are you smiling?
Ashnoor: (keeping that smile) yeah.
Arishfa: did you hypnotize her or something! What did you do to Ashnoor!!
Sid: WHOA! Chill out... I just gave her a dose of my amazing humor... and besides 'officer' my words have magic!
Arishfa: (rolls her eyes)
Avu: I'm still lost... what just happened?
Sid: arey yaar Avu? You're here too?
Avu: and why can't I be?
Sid: cuz my brothers and I agreed upon a 'girl free environment' today!
Avu: and guess what! The girls and I agreed upon a 'boy free' environment!
Ashnoor: doesn't matter! I'm still inviting them to karaoke with us!
Avu: Don't you dare!
Sid: why not! And we're accepting her invite!
Faisu: And besides who wouldn't want to listen to my beautiful voice on display...
Abhi: He means his chicken scratch and my amazing voice...!
Avu: get ready to go deaf tonight girls!
Sid: awwww... love you too my cutesy little Avu!
Avu: Shut up!
Jaan: (to Avu) now let's get in the car and drive- my cutesy little Avu!
Avu: I'm gonna kill both of you for this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Honestly... I think this chap is my favorite (as of now) in this book...

Did anyone notice that 'owl post' is the first chapter of Harry Potter and the prisoner is Azkaban? :)

Well super excited to write the next chap...
gonna update as soon as pawsible!

I just noticed something kinda cool this morning:-

My books hit #1 and #2 on #SiddhartNigam! YAAY! I know that this is not at all permanent

My books hit #1 and #2 on #SiddhartNigam! YAAY! I know that this is not at all permanent... but it still makes me happi! 🤗🥳🤩😅😂😂
Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography—>