Chapter51- Mutual Relationship

This chap is dedicated to @Sidneet_13, Dubai ka description ke liye thanks.

Also dedicated to @Saniya_Tasniya_16 and again @Sidneet_13 for introducing a very interesting idea which I'm gonna be using.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV
Avu: are we there yet?
Jaan: no! Just watch something. What about... Jumanji!
Avu: watched it thrice already.
Jaan: captain marvel.
Avu: watched it once and I'm not gonna again.
Jaan: Zoothopia.
Avu: ugh fine.
(Avu watching Zoothopia as Jaan just bothers the fight-attendants)
(30 minutes later)
*announcement: All passengers flew se fasten your seat-belts and get ready for landing*
(Jaan fastens her own seatbelt then dies the same for Avu who just stares at the bunny and the fox like a five year old, Sana doing the same.)
Jaan: (letting out a smile) kids.
(30 minutes later)
Jaan: Avu. Avu! (Taking  the headphones off) we've landed.
Avu: oh we have?! But the movie!
Jaan: you can watch it at the hotel. I'll find it online for you.
Avu: fine! Don't forget!
(Avu Picking Sana up and patting her as they get off the plane after all the air hostesses say bye to Sana and a few extra byes to Jaan, some of them even thanking her for getting off the plane)

Avu: so where from here?
Jaan: let's get our suitcases and then just keep up with our crew.
(Avu and Jaan go join Rohan and the others, picking up their suitcases and then going to the main exit only to find a highly sophisticated lady and man, in full black suits with gold embroidery waiting for them.)

—The lady holding a clipboard and the man holding a sigh which reads, Zayn Enterprises.
These guys must be seriously high profile, judging by there appearance!

Rohan and everyone else walks over to them, as we follow.—

Rohan: Good Morning Sir. We are Zayn Enterprises. And I am-
Man: Mr. Rohan Mehra. A pleasure to meet you sir. I am Adnaan Shaikh, one of the top directors of The Bon Bros Records and this is Aashi Singh, Mr. Sehen's PA.
(Adnaan shaking hands with Rohan as Aashu does the same)
Ashi: So, Mr. Mehra, we welcome you and your crew to Dubai. And we would love to provide you the best of service, so please follow along.
(The two walk towards the exit as the others follow. Aadaya walking up to Jaan and Avneet)
Aadaya: Morning Ms. Kaur. Hope your enjoying this trip!
Avu: oh! Aadaya. I didn't know you were coming too!
Aadaya: of course I am, after all, I too am our assistant right. And besides, your mother has told me to keep a struck watch on you! So that you don't render off course.
Avu: I won't ma'am. I am here only to work. There will be no distractions.
Aadaya: That's the sprit.
(Walking off)
—we reach the exit, only for my breath to be stolen from me.
There in front of me stands three of the most breathtaking cars on the planet!
Navy blue with golden window bordering, the logo sticking out of the front as the entire car just shines in the light.
My dream car.

The latest, Rolls Royce Rose Phantom!
One in the color Navy blue, red and Silver.

My mouth just hangs open as I just stare at the three cars standing there as a person walks out aj opens the door for us.
I'm going to be riding my dream car! This is SO not reality!

I look at Jaan, just to make sure I'm not seeing things and she's just as shocked as I am!
Nope, I'm not hallucinating just yet.—
(Ashi walks up to Avu and Jaan)
Ashi: (closing Avu's mouth) um... close your mouth, you might swallow a fly.
Avu: sorry, it's just...
Ashi: Ms. Avneet Kaur right?
Avu: yes.
Ashi: Which one would you like to ride?
Avu: (life suddenly brimming into her as a glimmer of excitement is seen on her face) The blue one!
Ashi: sure.
(Ashi leading Jaan and Avu into the blue one as they hop in)