Chapter9- 'Home'?

On top is Tu Mera Bhai Hai... Siddhart squinting his eyes at the end is just LMAO 😂😂😂🔥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything happening in this chapter is happening at the same time as the last chap just in Sidd's POV—
(At the same time elsewhere)
Sidd POV
Reem: Rise and shine lazyhead! It's already 10:45am!!!
Sid: it's only 11am! I'm not getting up this early!
Reem: yes you are!!!! (Pulling the blankets off him as he tries to pull them back but can't)
Sid: ughhh! Fine I'll get up...Reemi!
(He gets up as Reem jumps on his back and he gives her a piggy back ride as he climbs down the stairs to the dining table and puts her down)
Reem: yaaaaay!!! Pancakes- thanks dad! (As he walks in the room and she gives him a kiss in the cheek- then Reemi's father sees Sid and gives him a rather disgusted look which Sid just smiles and ignores)
Sid: Good morning!
Father: when since do you say-
Sid: it's ok! Oh don't have to- I know what you want to ask- when since do I look so hot and handsome! Right!
Father: (now getting annoyed) no I meant to ask-
Sid: I know you would have asked me for your daughters hand in marriage if I weren't her brother!
Father: which you aren't!
Sid: oh god please don't be that desperate- it's fine Reemi can be my child's godmother! Atleast she has a brother this handsome!
Father: (now getting angry) shut your darn mouth! If you dare say another fu-
Reem: (interrupting her father with a dramatic sigh) oh no father- you don't want to swear in front of your beautiful loving innocent daughter do you!!?
Father: (sighing) no I don't... (looking down at his watch and glaring at Sid) I have to go now sweetheart (to Reemi)! I'll be back early honey...
Sid: I hope you get stuck in a traffic jam!
Father: I hope your tyre gets stuck in a pothole and you fall and d-
Reem: omg father you aren't gonna use the d work in front of your innocent daughter!
Father: fine! I'm going- bye!
(Reem and Sid give each other a high five as they both start to laugh after her Father leaves...)
Reemi's mother enters the room with 2plates of pancakes and a bottle of maple syrup as she sets them in the table and gives both of them a kiss on the cheek as they both say good morning to her in union-!
Mother: good morning kids- you both pulling your dads leg again!?
Sid: obviously... I don't know how you fell in love with that thing!
Mother: don't say such things about your father Siddhart!
Sid: He is not!
(Both Reem's Mother and Sid take a deep breath so as to not blow up on each other)
Mother: Anyways- I made both your favorites!
Reem: ye... thanks it's delicious (literally wolfing the pancakes down as she squirts her eyes at Sid and he gets the message)
Reem: Race?!
Sid: it's on! Be ready to LOSE!
Reem: in your dreams!
(They Both literally inhale their pancakes as their Mother just stares in awe with her jaw dropping)
( They Both finish at the same time and give each other another high five)
Sid: like brother like sister!
Mother: no- more like... like dogs like children!
Reem: haha! Very funny!
Sid: I'm gonna go over to check on Faisu- I wonder how his night went?
Reem: and I'm gonna go hit the gym...
Sid: yeah- you're gonna need it!
Reem: (Sarcastically) Shut up- you're particularly strong yourself!
Sid: oh yeah I have abs!
Reem: (punching him hard in the stomach which makes him whimper and clutch his stomach) so much for abs!
Sid: fair enough... you win!
Reem: yup! (He gives her a kiss on the cheek and walks out the door as she follows behind, gets into her car and drives away and he grabs his bike keys and zooms down the road to a few blocks down to their Warehouse!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Opens the door and gets in-)
Sid: heloooooooo! Anyone home?
(Notices the missing bed where Faisu used to sleep and instead sees the small more in its place)
Sid: that's strange!
— I pick up the note and start to read:-
Get back on your bike right now and drive two minutes from here- you gotta come see this!!!!
PS. I'm still mad at you for drugging that innocent man:)-
I roll my eyes and go out of the warehouse to check out what he had to show me- and besides I have to make up for drugging him... maybe I'll get him croissants in the afternoon ...
I get back on my bike and go to the place where he told me to get to and park my bike in front of a luxuriously built house with large windows- basically a three floored penthouse... in the veranda I see- Faisu! He looks down at me and waves...
Faisu: (shouting from the 2nd floor veranda): get in here right now! This place is amazing!
Sid: what are you doing in this random persons house?!
(Either way I walk in through the front door and he meets up with me)
Faisu hands me a letter:-
This is just a toucan if my generosity- this house is now all yours the property papers are also handed to you and the place is loaded with  all security measures to keep police away... but because I'm so impressed with your work I look forward to working with you both again- I will meet you in the Warehouse tomorrow at 8:30am sharp- I have work for you- another 1crore in cash?
Let's figure out a deal!
Yours,
Aadaya Misra—
I look up at Faisu who is now chewing his way through an apple...
Sid: So? Are we accepting?
Faisu: yes obviously!
Sid: (surprised) I thought u hated to do these wrong things.!
Faisu: let's just say my money is giving me power!
Sid: ooooo! Someone finally sees things from my POV!
Faisu: and... I have a modeling session today for an hour... and after that I have a Party which I have to attend... it gonna be good for my career!
Sid: ok... why are you telling me?
Faisu: cuz you're coming with me to the party!
Sid: WHAT?! Why?
Faisu: Tu mera bhai hai!
Sid: So!
Faisu: I bought chocolate cake for you! It's in the fridge! You can have it if you'll go to the party!
Sid: deal! I'll go to the party with you!
(I literally teleport to the fridge and grab a fork and dig in not even bothering to cut the cake)
Faisu: (rolls his eyes) you'll never change!... oh btw... we need to dance in the party...
Sid: u mean you need to dance!
Faisu: yeah. And I wanna ask Avneet Kaur out...!
Sid: what?! Ooooo!You like Avneet?
Faisu: (going red) yeah... she's beautiful....
Sid: does she like you?
Faisu: I'll make her....like me!
Sid: ... good luck with that...
Faisu: I'm begging you to help me!
Sid: and why would I?!
Faisu: (takes Te cake from him)
Sid: my help is all yours!
Faisu: much better! (Giving the cake back to him)
Sid: just go to her personally and ask her whether she would like to dance with you in the party...
Faisu: and then?
Sid: if she says yes then you're doing great... if she says no then you can give her a shot of benzodiazepines and then ask someone else out!
Faisu: I'm not gonna drug her to erase her memory!
Sid: (now laughing) I'm just kidding!... she'll say yes! Trust me!
Faisu: and if she doesn't then no more cake for you! Never again!
Sid: that's harsh!
Faisu: in that case she better say yes!
Sid: She will...
—We take a small tour of our new 'penthouse'... it's already filled with luxurious furniture and wallpapers with 4beds and 4bathrooms... there are plenty of rooms and one big pool in the backyard...
I basically gaze at fricking everything cuz I was always from a middle class family... that is after my mother left my father!
Sid: whoa... Aadaya must be really rich if this is just a toucan of her generosity!
Faisu: I know!
Sid: I'm gonna dose off on this bed- (cannonballs into one of the queen size beds in a room with green leafy wallpaper on the walls)
Sid: I claim this room! It has the veranda!
Faisu: Fine! But I'm keeping the blue ocean themed one across this one!
Sid: fair enough... maybe Reemi could come stay with us...
Faisu: She would never want to- she loves her parents too much!
Sid: that's true... maybe you could call your girlfriend Avneet over!
Faisu: (Sarcastically) haha! Very funny! We spoke for like 2frickin minutes!
Sid: love at first site!
Faisu: BTW are you moving in here with me?
Sid: yes... anyway Reemi's dad doesn't want me to stay... so this would make both of us happy...
I know Reemi and her Mom would miss me- (jokingly) I mean who wouldn't miss this face... But it's for the best...
Faisu: ... it's gonn be fun!... and also I moved everything from the warehouse!
Sid: that's great... I'm just gonna sleep in!
Faisu: Fine! But I'll wake u up and drag you along for the dance!
Sid: sure!...
Faisu: I'm gonna go explore...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(10 minuites later)
Faisu: Siddhart GET UP!!! This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Sid: ughhh! What is it? (Gets fully awake to find a pair keys with a Ferrari keychain on it)
Sid: (shock filling him) WAIT! Don't tell me!!!
Faisu: it's in the garage downstairs!
Sid: (jaw dropping) This Aadaya lady is a multi Billionaire!
Faisu: I wouldn't be surprised if she was! Let's go grab lunch in this badass!
Sid: let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(10 minuites later)Faisu: Siddhart GET UP!!! This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!Sid: ughhh! What is it? (Gets fully awake to find a pair keys with a Ferrari keychain on it)Sid: (shock filling him) WAIT! Don't tell me!!!Faisu: it's i...

We pull up in front of  McDonald's (no matter how rich we get we're still gonna eat Mac) as some random girls with super short 'shorts' on (if you can call those shorts) start to stare at us and our White Ferrari... gross!
We casually walk out completely ignoring them and get some lunch from Mac....
After we eat up we go and hit the gym...
after that Faisu told me that I had to wear something 'presentable' to the party so he dragged me to the mall to go suit shopping... we picked out some random suits for ourselves and, after what felt like hours decides to return to the penthouse- which we now considered home...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's around 4:00 when we get back and I decide to quickly go down to the bakery to grab some snacks before going to the party...
I grab my bike keys and hop ok my bike and zoom away... I park my bike beside the street and walk into the bakery...
Hmmm... I know Faisu would like a croissant... so I just pick up a box of croissants and then pic up a few raspberry tarts for myself... I pay for it and pick up the bag and head back to my bike, suddenly remembering Sana...
I somewhat wish she was here... she does make it all much more fun... with her pathetic jokes and childish wants... but at the end of the day she's so cute...
-- a smile involuntarily finds its way to my face as I think of her... I can feel the wind grow softer as I think of her soft blue eyes... she could be considered beautiful...--
--Ughhh! (Snapping back to reality) What the fuck is wrong with me!!! Yuck did I just call Sana Beautiful!! I mean come on Siddhart- Sana Zubair! Are you kidding!!!! The same person who would make you wait centuries in a line just to get blue cotton candy! Barfffff! (Still somewhat smiling)... I better get back 'home'... Faisu will kill me if I'm late...
I look behind me just one last time up at Avneet Kaur's mansion and see the curtains being drawn...--
Sid: Avneet must be getting ready for her date too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
I know you people literally wanna grab an Assault Riffle and Shoot me for that cliffhanger ending...😂
but I'll update as soon as possible...
BTW for all those who are wondering Abhishek Nigam is coming into the plot  Soon!

Next chap- 'Dance...'

<---Sidneetography --->