Chapter 78- Siddharth Nigam's Master-chef Omelette recipe!

Hello Again, everyone.

Before you start reading this, you must swear on the life of your loved one and on the River of Styx that you WILL NEVER reveal this recipe! NEVER! It's top secret and must always remain within the walls of this book! SWEAR ON IT!--->

TOP SECRET INGREDIENTS FOR THE WORLD'S BEST OMELETTES

Take out a pan. The pan MUST be red in color. It must be as red as the reddest underwear! Any color but red will HIGHLY disrupt your cooking.

Slightly sprinkle the top of the pan with oil. Any oil will do. (Siddharth generally uses either petrol or kerosene, whichever is at the cheaper rate at the time)

Let the oil fry on the pan till it sizzles.

Take out another glass bowl and set it on a table. This step MUST be done standing on only ONE leg! Standing on both legs will be HAZARDOUS for the glassware.

Take out 2 eggs from your nearest fridge. This egg MUST be lying in the fridge for at least 6weeks. If the eggs have not been nurtured by the fridge for the minimum time, the softness and uniqueness of the omelets would be spoilt.

Gently crack the eggs using a hammer and drop them whole into the bowl. They must be dropped along with the shell for extra crunch.

Now, simply stir the eggs in the bowl using a spoon (If no spoon is found within a 1cm radius it is highly acceptable to use your unwashed bare hands).

After the eggs have a beautiful green undertone to it you can then drop them into the sizzling oil and move the solution around.

While the eggs are cooking be free to add your own little touch to the omelettes. (Siddharth adds dry skin and some of the hairs that lie around)

Now simply fold up the omelettes and serve them on your favorite plates (Sid prefers to drop it on the floor atleast once before being able to get it on the plate. 

Voila! There you go, the most amazing omelettes that anyone around you has ever eaten!

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

Vomment!

Who would like a plate of Siddharth's beautiful omelettes?

I personally apologies to anyone who was eating dinner while reading that.

I'm sure every vegetarian (and non vegetarian) wants to kill me rn...

Ik I said that TRGC was FINIS... and now it is.

Until I write again,

<--Sidneetography-->