Chapter45- Sana Again

•Avneet moved in with Faisu and Abhi, and only visits her house for her work. And her mom doesn't notice anyway, as long as the money keeps coming.
•Jaan still lives with her parents but occasionally stays over with the gang.
•Vaishnavi practically owns the penthouse while bossing Abhi around all day and making him clean everything.
•Reem lives with them too along with Jai and they got engaged last night.
•And Abhi and Faisu, being the only ones who know the truth about Siddharth, just miss him everyday. What makes them even sadder is to watch how badly Avneet deteriorated after Sid's (so called) death. Their only excuse for laughter being the picture Faisu had taken of Raghav in sage clothes.
•Faisu and Abhi occasionally call Siddharth, to check on him, but it only leads to them missing him more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 and a half Months Later

Faisu POV

(Faisu and Abhi in their new penthouse along with Avu, Jannat and Jai and everyone else)
6:30am
(Avu walking into the football court with proper running clothes and shoes as she finds Faisu waiting for her)
Faisu: you're on time.
Avu: good to know.
Faisu: alright. Then go.
Avu: same routine?
Faisu: 5 laps.
(Avu on the starting point)
Faisu: set, go.

(Avu runs two and a half laps before her legs starts to give way and she gives up, panting heavily with pain in her abdomen)
Faisu: 3laps. It's good progress from yesterday.
Avu: (just stands there panting and holding her stomach)
Faisu: let's go eat and then I can have you proceed with a few more exercises.
~~~
Faisu: one more boiled egg, girl! You can do it!
Avu: But I already had three more than yesterday!
Faisu: just one more.
Avu: (stuffing it in her mouth then making awkward choking noises)
Faisu: don't throw up! Now go check your weight.
Avu: (standing on the weighing machine) 41.
Faisu: What! Seriously! (Running over to the weight machine and seeing the number for himself. 41. Then shaking Avu and running around overjoyed) YOU're Finally gaining some weight woman!
At this rate you might not blow away with the wind!
Avu: (rolling her eyes) shut up.
Faisu: Afternoon exactly 4pm for your new exercise routine! Don't be late.
~~~

Faisu: Reemi! Reemi! Get up its way past 9'o clock!
Reemi: I wanna sleep in!
Faisu: No wake up! (Pulling the sheets off her as Jai picks her up bridal style and puts her down to the breakfast table)
Reemi: This does not help. I still wanna sleep.
Jai: no. Now eat! (Holding a spoon-full of cereal in front of her mouth as she barely opens her mouth and Jai stuffs the spoon in)
Reemi: what's special about today?
Faisu: nothing. That doesn't mean you don't WAKE UP!
Reemi: (rolling her eyes) fair enough.
Abhi: now to wake up the other sleeping slobs. Jannat and Vai!
Faisu: (walking into their rooms) JANNAT! AVNEET! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!
Jannat: (rubbing the sleep out of her eyes)  What did you make?
Faisu: I make! (Faisu and Abhi laughing) you expect too much of me! But you can make your own cereal!
Jaan: ugh. Stupid idiots. (Rolling her eyes as she walks out of bed) unless creatures!
Faisu: shut up. (Pecking her on the cheeks as he gets her milk and a bowl)

Abhi: she should really stop going there all the time. It's only making it harder for her to move on. Which... she'll have to do someday.
Jaan: She won't.
(Faisu and Abhi sharing a glance)
Faisu: what do you mean?
Jaan: she's just never going to get married, and never gonna have a boyfriend or kids or anything. She's just gonna stay the way she is forever. Least that's her current plan.
Abhi: she's gonna end up wasting her life. She has to move on!
Vai: (now walking in) Its going to be very hard for her. Let's just see how the therapy classes go for her.
~~~
(3 hours later)
Avu POV
—I sit on one of the rolling chairs in front of an empty desk with a few books on it.
The room has no one other than me and I just stare out the large glass window, at the surrounding buildings and parks.
So this is therapy huh. I don't see how it will help.