Chapter12- You're my brother!

On top is Demons by Imagine Dragons...
BTW as much as I love you guys's sarcastic comments- let's stop it with the killing me part 😂😂😅...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
Faisu's still smirking at me as I look up from the texts smiling at the fact that I'll be meeting up with her...
Faisu: now if you're done with your girlfriend... would you please call your 'brother'?!
Sid: awwww... you don't have to be sad- you're my brother too... just not...:)
Faisu: just shut up and call...
Sid: fine! (Rolls his eyes as he taps the call button next to Abhishek's name...)
(Abhishek pics up)
Sid> hey... what's up?
Abhi> what do you want?
Sid: excuse me! Itna time ke bad phone ki hai- bhai ke saat baat karne ke liye! Why do you always think that I want to use you!
Abhi: ok! To baat Kya hai? Wait- you didn't get someone pregnant right?
Sid: what the fuck?! Your talking to Siddhart not Faisu!
(At this Faisu elbows be hard in the stomach... both Sid and Abhishek laugh...)
Sid: bro- can you come over?
Abhi: when?
Sid: now?
Abhi: really?
Sid: yes! I've missed you a hell lot...
Abhi: same yaar... I keep waiting for the day I'll be able to meet you...
Sid: well then pack your stuff and get here... or I'll send Faisu to pick you up!
Abhi: no you don-
Sid: You STAY RIGHT THERE! Faisu's is on his way! (Swatting Faisu on the back as he throws him out with the Ferrari keys and closes the door)
Abhi: fine...
Sid: Faisu will be there in 5... btw Don't forget your computer...
Abhi: ok... (confused)
(Sid cuts the call)
Sid: I shall count every moment till 7:30pm! So excited! Wait! Why am I excited? It's just Sana... stupid Siddhart! Tu jo kuch bhi bolte rahte hai...!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faisu POV
(Mumbling to himself)
Ye Siddhart bhi... sab kaam mugh se he karwata hai! Me driver hu Kya!!!
-- I unlock the car and hop into the luxurious seats... wow never once did I imagine that I'd be driving my own Ferrari- jk! I totally dreamed if it... I put my black sunglasses on and drive out of the garage as I drive through the alleyways to Abhishek's apartment... I can feel people staring at the gorgeous car... wondering who owns it...;)--
--I pull up in front of Abhi's apartment as I find him waiting outside it with 2huge suitcases... he makes a weird look at the Ferrari as he walks up to it and taps on my window... not seeing me yet! --
Abhi: (without knowing it's Faisu in the car) excuse me... you can't part in front of this apartment... it's a no parking spot-
(I open the car window and give him the shock of his life as his jaw drops and I close it putting a finger on his chin)
Faisu: close your mouth- you don't wanna swallow a fly!
Abhi: FAISU?? You have a Ferrari?
Faisu: yeH! It's Sid's and mine... don't be too shocked yet... you still wanna see our house... (smirking hard as Abhishek processes the info)
Faisu: well don't just stand there... go grab your stuff and hop in...
--I get out of the car and load his suitcases into the dicci as I open the back door for him to hop in...--
Abhi: Wow... this is amaaaaazing!!!
Faisu: I know...
Abhi: where did you guys get all the money to buy this?
Faisu: we didn't... it was gifted to us...
Abhi: who the hell would give away a Ferrari...
Faisu: our current 'boss'- she's fucking rich...
Abhi: I can see that...
-- we pull up in front of my house as Abhi's jaw drops again and Sid opens the car door for him to get out as Sid closes his mouth--
Sid: close your mouth-
Abhi: I know- I shouldn't swallow a fly!
(Sid and Abhishek hug as Sid squeezes him hard...)
Sid: I swear I missed you badly bro...
Abhi: so did I... and btw why did you not tell me when all this happened!? You forgot me right! Worlds worst brother!
Sid: yaar.... but now you know right... and besides you're moving in with us... forever!
Abhi: What?! But the apartment...
Sid: oh... if you want to stay there so badly then you can go...
Abhi: shut up! I would obviously like to stay! (Sid gets on his back as Abhi gives him a piggy back ride and they both enter the house- laughing)
-- (Faisu) I park the Ferrari and take Abhi's luggage out- sab kaam mughe he karna padega! Gadhe jaise do Bhai!--
Faisu: (I enter the house with the suitcases only to find Abhi and Sid munching on chocolate cake) (clearing my throat) anyone remembers me?
Abhi: of course yaar... how could I forget you?! (Abhi and Faisu hug as Sid gives Faisu a death glare at an angle Abhi can't see)
Faisu: (to sid) chill yaar- vo mera Bhai bhi to hai... (nudging Sid teasingly)
Faisu: anyway... did you get your computer?
Abhi: yeah... why?
Sid: umm... we need a favor...
Abhi: I KNEW IT! What is it this time?
Faisu: hacking cameras... of Avneet Kaur's mansion...
Abhi: I don't know... the cameras are top notch security and can't be hacked... unless... you get into their central control room... and turn them off...
Sid: so... will you be able to?
Abhi: what's in it for me?
Sid: we're getting paid 6crore for this... so we'll share... and our Ferrari (denoting to Faisu and Sid) will be all of ours... you get to move into this 'house' forever and settle...
Abhi: (thinking hard) and...
Sid: and you'll get a lifetime supply of chocolate cake which Faisu will be providing both of us...(Faisu squints his eyes at Sid)
Abhi: (now smiling) deal!
Faisu: great...
Abhi: one last question... you guys aren't just getting paid 6crore for hacking into cameras- what's the deal?
Faisu: a 50carat diamond necklace- looks exactly like this one (showing him the fake one which Aadaya had given them)...
Abhi: and....
Sid: we're gonna have to steal it from Harpreet Kaur's neck...
Abhi: (now shocked) oh... do you have-
Sid: chloroform? Yeah!
Abhi: what time did you plan?
Faisu: this afternoon- 4~7:00pm... can't be later then 7! (Smirking at Sid)
Abhi: why not after 7?
Faisu: because someone has a date this afternoon!
Abhi: Siddhart?! You have a date????
Sid: what!? No! She's just a friend!!! Complete friend zone!
Abhi: sureeee... I'm sure we can get it done... within 7 ;)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
Aadaya: you have modeling from 4~8 this afternoon!
Avu: can we please make it till 7???
Aadaya: (thinking back to the mission she had given Sid and Faisu- they might have planned it from 3... so I'll do them a favor and shift her schedule)
Fine- but you'll have it from 3~7pm! OK!
Avu: yesss! Thanks...
(Aadaya leaves the room as Jaan enters)
Jaan: so... why are you so desperate to finish it off by 7?
Avu: no reason... just wanna go for a jog...(I lied)
Jaan: ok... anyway... wanna hang out tomorrow?
Avu: sure! Girls night out?
Jaan: yassss! We could also convince Arishfa and Ashnoor and Preet to come too! (Preet Kaur- new character... sketch coming up soon)
Avu: amazinnggggg!
Avu: anyway... got to get to modeling ... see you later Jaan...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
4:45 pm- outside Avneet's Mansion...
--I can hear Abhishek through my earphone. Faisu and I sitting in the car waiting for Abhishek to tell us that the cameras are disabled and we're clear to go... we wait about an hour, the time now being 6:00pm...--
Abhishek: I'm in! The cameras are disabled... I can hold it only for half an hour to the most... GO NOW!
(I hear some strangling and then soon silence- I know exactly what happened... he gave the guard cyanide... I sigh but know that we have to go on...
Faisu and I share glances as we both tiptoe up the grand stairs as we enter Harpreet's room... she's currently going through her wardrobe trying to find something...
I hold out a cloth at Faisu as he opens the tiny cap of the bottle and we both hold our breath- he pours the chloroform into the cloth and we both make a run into her room... Faisu holds her steadily with his hands closing her mouth so that she can't scream... I hold her head and cover her nose and mouth with the chloroform wetted cloth... she struggles moving vigorously trying to free herself but soon there's silence... Faisu leaves her and she dropped to the floor...--
--Faisu and I share glances of guilt but he takes out the fake necklace as I gently take the real one from her neck and Faisu puts on the fake one...
then I take a syringe out of my backpack- benzodiazepines...
I prick the tiny needle into her neck and give her a very little bit- just enough to wipe out about half an hour from her memory... --
Then we both carry her to the bed in her room and sit her down- handing her a book to a random page- so that when she gets up she feel is like she was reading and fell asleep...--
-- I hear the cautious voice of my brother--
Abhishek: you have 10 seconds- GET OUT OF THERE! Now!
--Faisu and I share glances as we quickly close the wardrobe door and tiptoe back down the stairs and run into the Ferrari...--
Sid: (on the earphone to Abhishek) we're out! Get out of there- we're behind the mansion on the car... come now!
Abhishek: yeah I can see you guys!
(He gets on the car as we immediately drive away... back home)
-- we inhale deep breaths as if we hadn't breathed for the whole time... sharing relieved glances.... Faisu parks into the garage and we take off our masks... I look back at Abhi and he has his hands on his forehead...--
Sid: (to Abhi) what's wrong?
Abhi: I killed some person... a man- he tried to trigger the alert... so I gave him cyanide...
Faisu: I know the kind of guilt you're feeling... but we can't take back what we did... so we just have to live on...
Abhi: yeah... it's not like life has been fair with my parents...(sharing a painful glance with Sid) there is no reason for me to regret-!
Sid: you're right... (angrily) why are we the only ones to struggle! We shouldn't be... if destiny isn't fair with us we have no reason to be fair to others...!
Faisu: but revenge isn't the solution!
Abhi: maybe this is not revenge!- it's punishment! To the world- for what it has done!
Faisu: well... gets go take a bath... it'll help you guys cool off... Aadaya will meet us soon... and Siddhart has a date!
Abhi: (smirking) that's true... BTW before marriage I would like to meet the girl!
Sid: shut up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preet Kaur- Character sketch!
(Character name from the serial Patiyala Babes)
She's a girl who's also 25... she's one of Ashnoor's childhood friends... they knew each other since they were in diapers... she wa switch Ashnoor through all her hard times... and when Ashnoor's Father died she weeped and stayed with her for many days... they're like sisters from 2 different mothers-
She has a very positive personality- radiating energy and coming up with many new ideas to get Ashnoor killed... such as taking her on roller coasters and huge water slides...
she tried to bring some life back to Ashnoor after her father died- to make her the girl she used to be... but it never worked, yet she never gave up...
Preet gives her the love of a friend and the care of a sister... she's the amazing friend most people don't get!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vomment!Next chapter is gonna be a juicy one ;)))And sry for the SUPER late update

Vomment!
Next chapter is gonna be a juicy one ;)))
And sry for the SUPER late update... got caught up in a heck lot of school work... (which I still have to finish)
Well... I gotta meet my deadlines... so I don't know when I'll be posting my next chapter... but I'll try to budge it into some free time...

<--Sidneetography-->