Chapter22- Pitter Patter

On top is Sing Me to Sleep by Alan Walker! Its old but gold 👑

Btw get yourselves prepared peeps cuz this chap is gonna be a bumpy ride 👀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV

Pitter Patter. The rain on my window makes a soothing welcoming sound. I could listen to this all night.
I'm in a dull room with cool yellow lighting. Not everything is very clear. But I can feel myself sitting up on my bed, I pat the fluffed up pillow next to me just to make sure that it's not a dream or something.

It's real.

Just then my phone buzzes. It's a notification.
'Text from Faisu'
Hmm I wonder what he's doing up this late at night. I should probably text him.

But something stops me. I look outside the window. The bike. It's right there.
I can sense it from miles away! It's that same bike I would stare at all day, every day. And wonder about who it's owner might be.
I would imagine all sorts of people. Bad guys, old men, badass girls, some leather jacketed teenager... but never once did I think that it would be a charming guy of my age who I would fall head over heels for.

Wait what!? I cannot believe you just thought that Avu! You do not like Siddhart Nigam! (Slaps herself across the face)
Now speaking of Siddhart, I should go spy on him! Let's see what he's up to this late at night?!

I put on a furry jacket from Forever 21 and some high heeled boots. I grab my phone and an umbrella as I walk out of my house locking the main door behind me.

It's still a light drizzle falling on the city giving it a vivid but dull glow. How romantic isn't it?

I walk right up to the bike that's parked across the street and give it one good glance. Yup, it's the one. I mean, of course it's the one! Now to go hunting for the one and only owner of the bike!

Ghehe Avneet! Today I'm gonna give Sid the biggest scare of his life!
I look around a bit, but don't find anyone. That's when I spot the alley where I'd first met Siddhart. The same alley where the small jazz bar was.

I should go give that place a quick visit!
I walk up to it as I close my umbrella as quietly open the door.

And that's when the party environment hits me. There's music blasting and loads of people dancing. 
Have I come to the wrong bar? When since is this place crowded?

But it was the correct place. I got extra assurance as I saw Siddharth right across the crowd. I walk just about to run up to him and say hi when he was pulled away by someone. Now lost deep in the crowd.

I just realized how awkward I looked. Shit. I see some random boys eyeing me from the corner and look down.

Oh my god! I'm wearing way too short shorts and a black crop top which exposed a hell lot of cleavage with a baggy white felt overcoat which was see through. On top of that I was wearing this felt jacket!
I literally looked like one of those sluts from those cliché Hollywood movies.

I immediately zip up with jacket and walk away embarrassed! What the hell is wrong with this day?

I then spot Siddhart's shoes disappearing into a crowd and immediately follow it.

Upon the dull moonlight at the corner of the club there's Siddharth. Even though his back is turned towards me I can tell it's him. Wearing a think black suit and his hair messy as always.