Chapter63- Destroy You.

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAISU!🤩
Date: 5/10/2020

This chap is dedicated to @Jagrutixfanfics, my new friend, with hope that your fracture will heal very soon and you'll get some sleep.
Till then, count sheep at night! It helps. ;)

~~~
Riza POV

We hop off at the very top of the Burj Khalifa. Exactly how I imagined. On the very top of the world. Far from all my problems that lay far far below.

I stare into the distant horizon. Miles and miles of metropolitan area with parks and small ponds as far as eye can see.—

Rohit: Living a dream huh?
Riza: yup. (a teardrop of pure joy flowing down her eye)
Rohit: (wiping the teardrop away) abbe yaar! You girls are WAY too weird. Cries for even happy things!
Riza: (stepping on his foot hard) it's called tears of joy stupid!
Rohit: (Rolling his eyes)

I take my phone out and lift it high up so that Siddharth, I and the amazing view gets into the frame.

Riza: Say Cheese
Rohit: Chips! (Riza snaps the selfie of both of them smiling their teeth's out, above the warm Dubai skies.

~~~
(On the Bus)

Riza: Hey, By the Way, Who's the lucky girl?
Rohit: well. She doesn't really know that shes lucky just yet.
Riza: Her name. (Sipping on some water)
Rohit: Avneet Kaur.

Riza: (Choking on the water) Bro are you feeling allright?! The Avneet Kaur! World renowned supermodel vala?
Rohit: yeah. Why?
Riza: (bursts out laughing) Youre like those little teenage girls who dream of getting married to Justin Bieber one day and crap like that!
Rohit: (blank)
Riza: You're never even gonna meet her, much less date her!
Rohit: (dreamily) We've met.
Riza: (In a sing-song Voice)Once upon a dream!
(Their stop had come as Riza and Rohit stand at the door)
Riza: Well I wish you luck. Trust me you'll need it!
Rohit: (glaring at her)
Riza: a lot of it! (Continues laughing)

We hop off the bus at the same stop where the café was situated as Sid and I slowly make our way down the street towards my sister's house.

Rohit: Do you have a house here at Dubai?

Riza: Yeah, I'm gonna live with my sister. Its right around the corner. Ill get there myself. It's getting pretty dark, you should get home too.
Rohit: (nodding) yeah.
Riza: Its nice knowing you by the way.

(Rohit pulls her into a friendly hug as Riza hugs back)

Rohit: Hey, take care of yourself alright.
Riza: I will.

(They wave at each other as Riza walks away and soon disappears around the corner and Rohit walks across the street and into Bon Bros Records headquarters.)

—I walk into a very particular light green house which doesn't really seem to be the most jolly in the neighborhood, but not the most dull either.—

I walk up to it, the sign reading, 'Ananya Pandey' in gold cursive letters.

I hesitate for a second and then ring the doorbell. I haven't seen her in YEARS. I wonder how much she might've changed.

I expect to see a jolly girl my age open the door, but instead I'm greeted by a cold blooded women, who I shamefully call by mother.

Aadaya: Aah just in time for dinner are we!

Riza: Perhaps I should have come later. (rolling her eyes at Aadaya as she walks straight past and into the dining room, only to not be greeted by a young girl, her age but looks younger.)