Chapter7- The Model Newbie!

On top is a Ganna Original :) Kali Meri Gaddi- starring Avneet and Faisu, sang by Ramji Gulati...

And BTW thanks a LOT to everyone reading my book for getting it to 1K within 2weekz! That's a record for me 😀😅🎉❤️
Hope you love how the book is going till now and Enjoy the upcoming chapters...
<--Sidneetography-->
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Continuation from last chapter)
Avneet POV
-- I go down to Ms.Aadaya's office to ask her why she called me back so early... I gently tap on her door as she shouts at me to come in. I open the door and walk in to find her sitting at her desk and quickly writing something down in what seemed to be my timetable--
Avu: Ms. Aadaya, u called me back- is there something you had to tell me?
Aadaya: Yes! You have a slight change in your timetable...
Avu: but Mother said that I had the week off...
Aadaya: She lied! You don't. This evening we will have the release of your GRAZIA magazine and therefore will be hosting a party sorta thing... today at 8:00pm!
--I suddenly remember the GRAZIA magazine that I had done an interview for 3~4 months ago... I completely forgot about it! But now I'm gonna have to go to the release ceremony (if you could call it that) ughhh!
At least I didn't make plans with Sid... that would be so embarrassing to cancel!--
Aadaya: and one other thing-
Avu: what is it?
Aadaya: Zara and a few other companies have hired you to do a short modeling session tomorrow for about 4~6 hours after lunch- I'm sure you can go early because you won't be having lunch!
Avu: (sad) yes ma'am...
Aadaya: Another model will also be joining you!- Faisal Sheikh! Don't misbehave! Do you hear me!
Avu: yes Ma'am!
Aadaya: now get out of here!
-- I hurry down the long corridors to my room to find something to wear and take a proper bath to get all that chlorine water off me...
I open my endless wardrobe of party clothes and pick out 3 options-

Or

Or