To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 10

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Hearing the door bell, Priyanka opens the door and finds Pinky at the door.

"Aunty?" Priyanka says surprised seeing Gauri's mother.

"Priyanka, I need to talk to you." Pinky says worriedly.

"Come in, Aunty. Is everything alright?" Priyanka asks her as she led her towards the sitting area wondering whether it was about Om and Gauri.

"What is happening to my daughter?" Pinky asks her agitatedly as she sits down.

"What happened, Aunty?" Priyanka asks her worriedly.

"She is in love with someone. I want to know who."

"Love?" Priyanka asks surprised wondering and cursing Gauri in her mind for not giving her any prior warning on this visit by her mother.

"Don't lie to me, Priyanka. I know how close you two are. I know, you know who he is. I want to meet him."

"Aunty... that..." Priyanka starts stammering as she wondered what to say or do. She couldn't betray Gauri or Om by telling the name and she couldn't lie to Pinky Aunty also.

"I need to meet him, Priyanka."

"You ask Gauri, aunty." Priyanka worriedly replies.

"She wants to live with him without marriage." Pinky tells her worriedly.

"WHAT?" Priyanka asks in shock. "She said that?"

"Yes." Pinky tells her miserably. "She is begging me to let her stay with him. how can I do that? Now you understand why I want to talk to him? Please just tell me who he is."

"She said she doesn't want to marry?" Priyanka asks unable to hide her smile, feeling so happy for her brother.

"Yes." Pinky says frowning at Priyanka seeing her so happy. "You are supporting her in this?"

Seeing her anger directed at her, Priyanka gets scared. "No, Aunty... I just want them to be happy."

"So, tell me who he is."

"I can't, Aunty. I can't break her trust. I am sorry."

Pinky closes her eyes in defeat. "She says she will tell me his name only after I agree. I just want to meet him and talk to him."

"I am sorry, Aunty. I can't tell you." Priyanka helplessly tells her.

Sighing loudly, Pinky starts to leave when Om comes running out of his room. "PRINKU! PRINKU!"

"YEAH?" Priyanka turns to look at her brother who was running down the stairs as she kept slyly pointing Pinky to him.

Om curiously looks at Pinky and not recognizing who she is, ignores her completely and turns to Priyanka, "Get ready. We are going to Gauri's house."

"Wha..t?" Priyanka asks as she worriedly looked at Pinky who was glaring at Om.

"You are right. I lost her. If marriage is what I have to do to get her back then I will get married. So, come with me. We will need to talk to her mother too." Om tells her as he turned to run back up the stairs to get ready.

Priyanka gulps worriedly as she stared at Pinky who was staring at Om.

Om turns to Priyanka and sees her standing rooted to the ground. "Get moving! I already kept Gauri waiting for so long. Not any longer. Get ready. Do you think I should shave? I am going to meet her mother for the first time. She keeps talking about her. I am shitting bricks about meeting her. So....?"