Crazy Series 1 : A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

"And that is Omkara!" Svetlana tells Anika pointing at the Jaguar that just drove into their college campus. "The most popular guy in our college. Very hot... So dreamy he is."

"Damn I didn't see his face." Anika says disappointedly as the car sped through towards the parking.

"Relax... it is just your first day here... you'll see him again." Svetlana tells her chuckling.

"Yeah but there is nothing like missing out on a hot guy." Anika tells her sadly.

"You are mad." Svetlana says chuckling. "Come on... I'll show you around the campus and if we are lucky then we will run into Omkara again."

They were about to walk when Svetlana spots Gauri and says in obvious dislike, "And here comes the Gauri Kumari Sharma."

"The Gauri Kumari Sharma?" Anika asks with a curious smile.

"Omkara's famous on again- off again girlfriend." Svetlana tells her with disgust.

"Oh really" Anika turns to look at Gauri walking in a sleeveless top and knee length skirt with lot of attitude acting as if she was not even aware of the looks all the guys threw at her. "She is beautiful... no wonder why." Anika says.

"I don't see anything special in her." Svetlana says in jealousy.

"Looks like someone is jealous." Anika teases her.

"Why should I be jealous of her? Especially when she and Omkara are on the off mode now."

"Oh... so now he is available?" Anika asks.

"Get in line." Svetlana tells her irritated. "And that Tia never lets any girl close to him. Don't know how Gauri always manages to get to Omkara with that Tia clinging on to him all the time."

"Who is Tia?"

"Another s**t like Gauri."

Anika shakes her head in disappointment at Svetlana's attitude.

"Are you friends with Omkara?" Anika asks wondering whether Svetlana was ever rejected by Omkara and that is the reason for her dislike for the women in Omkara's life.

"Yeah... we kind of were a thing too. He was about to ask me out when that Gauri came in between." Svetlana tells her angrily still not forgiving Gauri for snatching away her golden chance.

"Hmmm..."

"Let's go." Svetlana says, "You can look at Gauri all you want in your class. She is in your class. And Omkara, in mine."

"Hey... then introduce me to her. I've no friends in my class." Anika says stopping turning to look at Gauri.

"What? No!"

"Come on Svetlana... just introduce... I'll feel like an alien if I don't know anyone in my class."

"Fine!" Svetlana says irritated and turns around waiting for Gauri to reach her.

"Gauri!" Svetlana calls her as Gauri was about to walk past her.

Gauri turns to the girl who called her with a curious smile, "Svetlana... right?"

"Yeah!" Svetlana spits out furious that the great Gauri Kumari Sharma had to confirm her name just because she was not as famous as Gauri Kumari Sharma. "She is my family friend, Anika. She is in your class."

"Oh... hey Anika." Gauri smiles at her.

"Hi... I am new here and I didn't have any friends in class so I asked Svetlana to introduce us."