Lemons & Lemonade : Part Five/Epilogue

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Very sorry for not replying to your comments, I am little busy lately.

Om walks into Gauri's house and sees Pinky mom sitting with Jhanvi. He wishes them and socializes with them as he looked around for Gauri or Priyanka. The mutton was burning a hole in his laptop bag. He decides to check Gauri's room before Pinky mom starts smelling the mutton. He starts to take the stairs when Tej walks in, "Om, I need to talk to you." Tej says in a serious tone.

Nodding Om follows him knowing what the topic was going to be, he was expecting it. They go to the adjoining room and Tej asks him, "Khanna told me that you are going to give Kaali the contract."

"I am."

"Why? We had better offers and don't you know giving Kaali the contract is not only, not going to give us any profit but we are going to incur losses too?" Tej asks shocked.

"I know Dad. But I want to do it." Om tells him.

"Don't tell me it is for her." Tej says frowning.

"It is." Om replies and leaves the room. The moment he steps out of the room he bumps into Svetlana and she was looking at him in wide eyed shock. She slyly smiles at him and he ignores her and walks off.

********

Om walks into Gauri's room and takes out the mutton from his bag. Sniffing his laptop bag, he starts frowning, it was stinking of mutton he will need to wash it. He was about to keep it on the table when the oil leaks out of the container. He cleans it up and leaves it on the table and goes to the washroom to clean his hands. Om comes out of the washroom and finds Svetlana.

"What are you doing here?" he asks frowning as he looked at the locked door.

"Why, you don't want me here?" Svetlana purrs as she moved closer to him.

Om looks at her in disgust as he wondered how he could ever think she was better than his Gauri. She was about to place her hand on his chest when he tells her in an angry tone "Don't touch me."

"You still angry with me?" she asks as she leans up and whispers to his ears.

Om chuckles, "Please don't even think you are important enough for me to be angry with you."

"Liar!"

"You mean nothing to me, Svetlana. Now get out of my way. I need to find Gauri."

"You want me to believe that Gauri is more important to you than me? I heard you and I know why you gave Kaali the contract. Because of me, and Kaali told me what he had offered, and I am here to fulfill that."

Om starts laughing, "Didn't know you had a sense of humor."

Svetlana starts frowning at him wondering if she had misread him. "You are a cheat, Svetlana but I am not. And there hasn't been a day that I was not thankful to God for getting you out of my life and bringing my Gauri into my life." Om takes a step back in disgust as being closer to her was making him want to take a bath. "You are as tainted as my Gauri is pure."

Svetlana looks at him furiously and asks, "You would choose Gauri over me? Over ME?"

"How can I ever choose? I belong to Gauri." Om tells her just as calmly.

They hear someone trying to open the door and both turns to look at the door.

"HEY! Who is in my room?" Gauri asks angrily as she banged on the door.

Om quickly opens the door.

"YOU?" Gauri asks angrily as she walked in. "What are yo.." she stops as she sees Svetlana in the room. "What are you two doing here?" Gauri asks suspiciously.