Once And Always : Part One

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the last story:)

I know many were shocked with the Gauri Oberoi bit... I did toy with Gauri Omkara for a bit, then decided against it, because this way, he would be giving the whole 'honor/credit' to just her:)

"Is it working?" Gauri asked as she watched her best friend fiddling with her mobile.

"No." Priyanka replied.

"What are you going to do now?" Gauri asks.

"Get a new cell." Priyanka replied cheekily.

"Why do I feel that you purposely put your cell in the water so you can buy a new one?" Gauri asks raising one eye brow at Priyanka.

"How would I know?" Priyanka asks back grinning. "Can I make a call from your cell? My sim is also ruined." Priyanka says.

"Yeah sure, be quick okay? I don't have much balance." Gauri says giving her cell to Priyanka.

Priyanka nods while taking the mobile from Gauri and starts dialing a number. "He is not picking up the phone." Priyanka says as she disconnects the call and tries to call again.

"Your brother?" Gauri asks.

"Yeah." Priyanka replies as she keeps the phone back onto her ears.

"He might be at one of his meetings. I'll try again later, meanwhile we will go and check out the new cells and the price." Priyanka says excited.

Gauri takes her cell back from Priyanka and keeping it in her bag, they both gets up and leave.

At night, Gauri was in her hostel room applying black nail polish on her nails she was obsessed with the color black, she only wears black t-shirts and jeans, black eye liner and black lipstick. Suddenly a witch started laughing, lazily she takes her mobile and checks who is calling her, noting it to be an unknown number she picks up the phone praying it is not another psycho creep on the other end, she had no patience to deal with those freaks now.

"YO!"

"Hello, this is Omkara Singh Oberoi here. I got a call from this number." a manly voice from the other end said.

Omkara Singh Oberoi?

"I'm sorry who?" Gauri asks again thinking who this Omkara Singh Oberoi is.

"Omkara Singh Oberoi. I got a call from this number." Om repeats.

"I didn't call." Gauri says.

"Okay." Om replies irritated and he was about to hang up the phone.

Suddenly Gauri remembered Priyanka calling her brother and her brother's name is Omkara and Priyanka's last name is Oberoi.

Dammit!

"Uh-wait"

"Yeah?" Om replies impatiently.

"Do you happen to be Priyanka's brother, Omkara Singh Oberoi?" Gauri asks.

"Yeah." Om replies confused.

"Actually, Priyanka was trying to call you from my cell in the evening, I forgot, sorry." Gauri says.

"It's okay. Thank you, I'll call her now." Om says.

"No, her cell is not working that's why she called from my cell." Gauri informs him.

"Oh... Are you in her hostel?" Om asks her.

"Yeah, but she is taking a bath. I'll ask her to call you back." Gauri says.