Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera : Part Three

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, for not replying to the comments, I am a little busy lately.

Omkara was driving when he hears her sniff and turns to her in shock. "You are crying?"

*BIG SNIFF*

"Why are you crying, Gauri?" Omkara asks her worriedly as he parked the car and made her face him.

"Why did you behave like that?"

"Who is your father to stop you from coming with me?" Omkara asks furiously.

"He is my father!"

"I am your husband!"

"But he doesn't know that! Why do you behave like this, Om?" Gauri asks him sadly as she hugged him.

"I am sorry, Gauri. I don't like anyone coming between us. No one has a right over you other than me. If anyone tries then I just go mad." Omkara tells her as he hugged her tight.

"I hurt Papa because of you."

"Do you want me to take you back to your father?" Omkara asks her.

"You would?" Gauri asks him surprised.

"I can't see you cry."

"I was scared." Gauri whispers to him. "I was scared that if I went with Papa then you would stop talking to me like you stopped talking to your father. I thought I might lose you."

Omkara chuckles hearing that, "You are so innocent."

"You wouldn't stop talking to me?" Gauri asks smiling relieved.

"No... I will just lock you up in my room till you realized that you are to always choose me."

"Will you be locked in with me or out?" Gauri asks him smiling.

Omkara looks at her surprised and starts chuckling, the day would be the day she realizes that she is a bigger psycho than him.

"What?"

Omkara shakes his head and answers, "Obviously with you."

Gauri smiles happily and hugs him. Omkara smiling kisses her on her forehead and Gauri looks up at him and says with a shy smile, "Let's not go to college today."

Omkara starts chuckling hearing her, "You are becoming the epitome of bad student."

Gauri smiles as she hugged him tight, then she sobers up imagining what would happen once she got back home. Her father would lock her up and try to separate Om from her. Her father hated Om, she could see that. She had to fight with her family for Om and she'll. And today was the only day they could be together before their bliss ended.

**********

Evening, Gauri walks back into her house to find her parents furiously waiting for her. Without saying anything she starts to head to her room when Harshvardhan furiously stops her.

"I told you to stay away from him and all this while you..."

"I am sorry, Papa. I couldn't help it. I fell in love with him." Gauri worriedly tells Harshvardhan as she walked towards him.

"LOVE?" Harshvardhan scoffs. "He hates his own father!"

"But he loves me."

"He can't even love his father and you think he would love you?"

"He loves me, Papa. I know that. He can't live without me. He is angry with his father for forgetting his mother and marrying."

"Is that even a reason to hate his father?" Harshvardhan asks in shock.