Bewitched : Epilogue

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

11 years later, in Greenland Estate, now Oberoi Estate.

Om was with Khanna in the living room as they discussed about work.

"So, I'll fix a meeting for tomorrow?"

"Not tomorrow, Khanna. Did you forget that Arjun is starting school tomorrow?" Om asks him.

"After he goes to school?"

"You know him... if he decides to teleport here in the middle of his class or take me to his class... I need to be free for damage control."

"Day after then." Khanna chuckles hearing that and he takes the letter opener to check the mails and bills that had come via post.

"Dada." Arjun calls him as he walked to him dragging his feet.

Om looks up and smiles seeing him. he had been sulking the whole day. "Before you ask me, yes, you have to go to school."

"I like being home schooled." Arjun tells him as he sat next to Om.

"School is good, Ajju... you'll make friends. You'll meet more people."

"But there, I'll be just one of the student. Not a king like I am at home." Arjun pouts sadly.

"You should stop talking to Rudra." Om tells him pissed.

"Rudra Chachu is my best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend." Om says a little upset.

"You are my bestest friend. Rudra chachu is my fun best friend."

"Fun." Om says in disgust.

"He is fun." Arjun tells him chuckling. "Can I go out with him today?"

"He is banned from your life and this house forever." Om tells him in finality.

"Are you still upset about it?" Arjun asks him rolling his eyes.

"He took you for Running of the Bulls." Om tells him getting angry.

"For 5 mins only." Arjun argues. "He didn't take me. And I took him with magic."

"And didn't take me!" Veda says angrily, hands on her hips.

"Now you want to go and run in front of murderous bulls?" Om asks her pissed.

Veda cutely smiles at him and runs to Om and hugs him tight. "I love you, Dada. You are the best."

Forgetting everything else, Om smiles at her, "I love you too, sweety."

"Muaaah." Veda loudly kisses him.

"Ewwwe." Arjun makes puking action.

Om rolls his eyes. Maybe if he meets some girls then he might get over his aversion of kisses.

"So, what were we talking about?" Om asks them.

"About bhaiyya going to school. Even I want to go." Veda tells him.

"I told you Veda, once you turn 10 then even you can join school."

"But I know, I am not supposed to tell anyone that bhaiyya does magic and Ma tries to do magic."

"SShhh." Om quickly shushes her up lest Gauri hear her. "But still... you both are same to me, so both will be treated equally."

"You go to school. I'll stay at home." Arjun tells her.

"Okay." Veda says excitedly.
"No." Om tells them.

"But how can I go? You grounded me for going for bull run, right?" Arjun asks Om.