Synopsis

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/lazyakabookworm). Thank you

Crazy Series

A crazy story dealing with a crazy couple.

The Crazy Series is one whole story. It was supposed to be a one shot, but then everyone was curious about their back story, hence I wrote the rest. A Crazy Wedding and A Crazy College is the prequel to A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. And A Crazy Realization will be the sequel to the series.

Haunted House

Gauri with her parents moves into a new house which is said to be haunted.Soon, Gauri experiences a presence around her and she finds out that sheis the gifted one, who can communicate with the dead. This newrevelation leads her to Omkara.

Kabhi Hum Na The

Gauri was pregnant when she was abandoned at the mandap by the man shethought she could love forever. Now, seven years later, she is no longerthe love struck teenager, she is a single mother, juggling two jobs tomake ends meet with two bossy kids. A chance encounter with Omkara again,changes their lives forever.

Bewitched

Gauri is a witch who is destined to marry the wrong man, and her nani intervenes resulting in Gauri  meeting Omkara Singh Oberoi who is her soulmate,only thing, he thinks she is a gold digger who is marrying his brother for money.

Lemons & Lemonade

After Om chose her sister Svetlana over her, Gauri has been trying to move on. She hasn'tseen him since then but a promise to her mother forces her to spend a weekend with Om alone in his house. Om has regretted his decision ever since Svetlana dumped himand now chance has given him Gauri on a golden platter. And they both realizethat when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.

Dancing At Midnight

She never grew up and he grew up too fast.

She was an optimist and he a pessimist.

She saw the good in people and he found faults in people.

She loves him and he hates her.

And then they met.

To Romance A Charming Rogue

Gauri has been in love with her best friend's brother who seemed oblivious about her till one day he is forced to take care of her, and things change.

The Last Minute Groom

When his brother runs away, Om has to step in as the groom and marry Gauri.

Marriage Most Scandalous

Omkara and Gauri are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation.

Once & Always

Gauri is acrazy wacko and Omkara is a normal guy.

Tum Mere Ho

Omkara is a goon who is stalking his new neighbor, Gauri.

Something Wonderful

Gauri and Omkaracall off their wedding the night before their engagement, only to start fallingfor each other the very same night.

Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

Gauri finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Omkara Singh Oberoi, and ends up being his toy.

Please read, vote and comment

- Lazy