Bewitched : Part Fourteen

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, a little busy so won't be able to reply to the private messages.

Om wakes up to find himself on a bed. He looks around to find Gauri furiously looking at him while Nani and Bhavya had a disinterested look and Khanna looking pale. "Gauri..." Om sits up in shock. Then he gets up from the bed and runs towards her, "You are really pregnant?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"She is." Bhavya confirms.

"Did you check with a doctor?" Om asks her.

"We don't have to do that." Nani tells him arrogantly. "Bhavya has the power to detect pregnancy."

Om looks at Bhavya in shock and then he turns to Gauri and she was still furious. Om turns to Bhavya asks her excitedly, "You said son, right?"

"Yeah... first one son... then a daughter."

"Two kids?" Om asks smiling excitedly.

"He will not touch me again!" Gauri says furiously.

Bhavya shrugs in reply. "I am telling you what I saw."

Om turns to Gauri and cups her face, "A son, Gauri. Like you said our baby a symbol of our love."

"It's a symbol of your betrayal and nothing more!" Gauri tells him furiously as she pushed his hand away.

"Your son can hear you, Gauri." Nani gently tells her.

Gauri looks at her in panic as she kept her hand on her stomach silently apologizing to her son.

"We'll have to get married as soon as possible." Om tells Gauri.

"I won't marry you." Gauri tells him angrily.

"You have to, Gauri. This is no longer about you or me, this is about our baby." Om tells her in a stern voice.

Gauri furiously looks at him but she knew he was telling the truth, if they don't get married then people are going to raise their finger on their son and she couldn't have that. "The next day I'll divorce you." Gauri tells him.

"Are you mad?" Om asks her furiously.

"You need him, Gauri." Bhavya tells her.

"I don't need him! I can look after my son."

"You can't, Gauri." Nani tells her.

"As far as I can see, he is the one who is going to save your son from Kaali." Bhavya tells her.

"Kaali?" Gauri asks panicking. "He is real?"

"Who is Kaali?" Om asks curiously.

"He is a wizard. A cruel wizard." Gauri tells him panicking. "But why does he want to hurt our baby?"

"He is going to see that your son will be the end of him and before he can kill Kaali, Kaali will try to kill your son." Bhavya tells her.

Seeing Gauri pale, Om gently holds Gauri and pulls her towards him. "Tell me about this Kaali." Om instructs no one in particular.

"Well you could say he is Voldemort." Bhavya tells him.

"Huh?" Om asks confused.

"Harry Potter, Sir." Khanna whispers to him.

"I know that" Om says rolling his eyes, "But tell me about him."

"Before that don't you want to know about your son?" Nani asks him.

"What about my son?" Om asks confused.

"Your son is going to be one of the greatest wizards of our time." Bhavya tells him.