Bewitched : Part Twelve

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

All the memories coming back to her at once was too much for Gauri to bear and she screams out in pain as she fell to the ground.

"Gauri?? Gauri?" Om frantically kneels next to her as he tried to calm her. "What happened? Gauri... please stop crying... please tell me what happened?"

Gauri looks up at him in fury and pushes him away. Om goes flying back and was about to crash to the wall when he was held in midair for a moment and then brought to his feet very gently. Om and Gauri looks at each other in shock and then Om looks behind Gauri in even more shock seeing her Nani there.

"YOU?!?!?!" Nani asks furiously.

Om ignores her and doesn't bother thanking her as he had to take care of Gauri first. "Gauri..."

"Don't come near me! Wasn't one time enough for you that you wanted to play with my emotions again?" Gauri asks him furiously as she stood up.

"You remember?" Om asks in a bear whisper in horror.

"YES! I remember how you acted as if you were in love with me and made a joke of my love and me in front of your family."

"No, Gauri..." Om starts to interrupt her.

Gauri cuts him off "But you were not satisfied with that, so you had to play with me again, right? What joy do you find in playing with my feelings, Omkara?" Gauri asks him in helpless anguish.

"I am not playing, Gauri... I didn't trust you earlier even when my heart told me you were an innocent. I ignored my love for you for Rudra, but now I realize what a mistake that was. Please Gauri, give me one more chance."

"You got a chance when I had no memory of you and you made very good use of it." Gauri says in disgust.

"I know that was wrong but I thought we could have a fresh start without any bitterness, Gauri. I love you, Gauri."

"I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY THAT TO ME!"

"I can't, Gauri. I can't hold in my love. I love you."

She wanted to throw something at him, hurt him like he had hurt her. She looks around and sees books, photos, album, and broken lamps lying around. She intently looks at them.

Attack him!

Everything rises up in air and rushes to him and all Om could do was stare in shock as things came crashing towards him. Just when the first book was about to touch him it bounces off and falls on the ground, followed by another. One by one all the things bounce off not touching him or hurting him.

"STOP PROTECTING HIM!" Gauri shouts at her Nani.

"I am not." Nani says shocked.

Om looks at Gauri and Nani in shock.

"You can't hurt me, Gauri. It's your magic." Om tells her with an amazed smile realizing she herself was protecting him.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Gauri screams and looks around for something finally stops her eyes on a table.

Attack!

The table floats to him but stops an inch away from him.

"NANI!"

Nani looks at Gauri in shock and steps forward and starts staring at him.

Om looks at her confused not understanding what she was trying to do when he felt an intense pain in his abdomen. He screams out in pain as he stumbles down on the floor.

"I am squeezing your organs." Nani says with a smirk.

"NO NANI! You will kill him." Gauri say frantically seeing him in pain. After all that he did to her, she still couldn't see him in pain. "Please Nani... I am begging you."

Nani ignores her while she watched Omkara Singh Oberoi in pain.

Then suddenly he stopped screaming and looks up at her tired, sweat breaking on his forehead.

Nani looks at him in horror as he was no longer in pain and someone was fighting her. She was still trying to hurt him but now she couldn't reach him. There was a protective shield around him that her magic couldn't penetrate. Someone was protecting him, she turns to look at Gauri in shock and then she knew who.

Nani gives up tired as she told Om in a tired voice, "You should leave."

"No... I won't go anywhere." Om tells her and then he turns to Gauri and says, "Please listen to me, Gauri. All I am asking you is to understand me and give me another chance."

"Leave, Omkara." Gauri tells him.

"No, Gauri. I love you and I know even you love me else you wouldn't have protected me from your nani."

"I didn't protect you... now leave."

"We are soul mates, Gauri. Bhavya saw that we are going to be very happy and your nani exchanged Ria's photo with yours. I mistook you for Ria because of that."

Gauri looks at Nani in shock, "Is that true?"

"Yes."

"You were the reason for all this?" Gauri asks outraged.

"Yes." Nani replies.

"It doesn't matter, Gauri. What matters is that we met because of that otherwise we would have never met. Please forgive me, Gauri and please give me another chance." Om begs her.

Gauri turns to him and tells him, "I need to be alone."

"No, Gauri... please understand..."

"You understand! It is not every day that you find out the people you trusted betrayed you, played with you." Gauri tells him furiously.

Om looks at her helplessly. "Okay, I'll go now. But I'll come later. I can't take chances with you people. What if you move again?"

"We won't." Nani tells him arrogantly. "And I expect you to be here tomorrow morning at 9."

"You expect me to be here?" Om asks amazed.

"There are things we need to talk and taken care of."

"What?" Gauri asks frowning and angry.

"I'll tell you but I need Bhavya first for that." Nani tells them and walks away.

"I'll see you in the morning then, Gauri." Om tells her in a gentle tone.

"You'll be seeing Nani not me. I don't want you anywhere near me." Gauri tells him angrily.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, as long as it is not going away from you or not marrying you." Om tells her.

"Get lost!"

Om sighs and starts limping. Seeing his struggling on the stairs Gauri furiously takes his hand in hers and helps him down. Om looks at her amazed. She was angry with him and a part of her probably hated him but she couldn't see him in pain, now he was more than confidant about their happily ever after that Bhavya had predicted. God! He was talking like a fairy tale character now.

"You can't see me in pain, Gauri. Stop fighting your love and me, Gauri. Let me heal you and make it up to you with my love."

"Shut up! I am fighting the temptation of pushing you off the stairs." Gauri tells angrily, more angry at herself than him for helping him.

"You might push me but might end up saving me like you did earlier. You can't see me in pain."

Gauri furiously pushes him but then she knew they had already reached the ground and he was just going to stumble and not fall. Om balance himself with a chuckle.

"I love you too, Gauri." Om tells her and limps out with a smile.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy