To Romance A Charming Rogue Part 3

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, I am in a hurry and can't individually reply to all.

It was the worst date in the history of mankind! Om fumed as he paced in his room. He had never been to a date this disastrous. He didn't know what he was thinking or not thinking for that matter. All he did during the date was smile nervously. When the hell did, he start getting nervous? He was uncomfortable too! He, Omkara Singh Oberoi was uncomfortable and nervous in front of a mere chit. He closes his eyes in horror as he thought of how, all they both did was nervously smile at each other, waiting for the other to talk. Finally, both had enough and didn't even stay back to have dessert. Why was he nervous? Was it because it was Gauri? He had to admit she unnerved him. No girl has affected him in the way Gauri has, and the date with her was a disaster. Groaning he falls on the bed.

Gauri was not sure whether she was happy or disappointed. Happy that she went on a date with Om or disappointed, that it was not as romantic or exciting as she had expected. They didn't talk. All he said was "what will you eat?" and all she said was "Chicken wanton soup and mixed fried rice." Then they had sat and smiled at each other nervously for 45 minutes!

She wondered what Om will do now. Will he wash his hands off her? She couldn't believe she had screwed up her chance with Om. She hears her cell ringing and she checks her phone to find Om calling. She quickly answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Om says.

"Hey." Gauri replies.

"So..."

"So..." Gauri repeats and then closes her eyes embarrassed.

"Stop repeating after me, Gauri."

"Sorry."

"Ermmm"

"erm... "

"Are you making fun of me?" Om asks frowning.

"No. So, tell me..." she quickly replies.

"That was one hell of a date... huh?" Om asks laughing nervously.

"Haan." Gauri says for lack of other words.

"I called you to..."

"To?" she asks when he hesitated.

"To see if you want to give it another shot?"

"Sure." Gauri replies as she did a quick jig.

"Great. How about a movie this time?"

where they won't have to talk both of them thought.

"Cool. Let me know when and where." Gauri replies.

"How about now?" he asks her.

"Now?" she asks shocked.

"Yeah. Come down. I am waiting."

Gauri hurries to the window and looks out to find his car parked right outside her gate.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? If my mother sees you there, then I am dead!"

"Then come fast."

"I can't come now."

"Why not?" he asks disappointed.

"Because unlike you, I am not the one running my house and I have people to answer to."

"Do you want me to come in and ask your mother?"

"NO!"

"Ouch my ears. Please don't shout again."

"Sorry." Gauri mutters. "Please go. I'll come for the movie another day."