Bewitched : Part Two

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Since everyone is bored at home, I thought I will try to post the short stories everyday and the one shots once a week.

And I forgot to mention it in the previous part, this story is heavily inspired from Bewitched book by Jill Barnett, Harry Potter Series, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

Om waits outside Gauri Kumari Sharma's house thinking on what to do when he spots her come out. He quickly drives towards her house and stops the car. Gauri, who was locking the gate turns back to see who it was. She curiously keeps looking at him and Om gets out of the car.

Gauri looks at the handsome man and her heart skips several hundred beats. First time, she was seeing someone and feeling like this. "May I help you?" Gauri asks smiling.

Close-up she was even more beautiful and seeing her, his heart was going wild. Maybe because I realize what a danger she is to my brother. "I am Shivaay's friend." Om tells her smiling as an idea occurred to him.

"Shivaay?" Gauri asks with a confused look.

"Isn't this Shivaay's house?"

"No."

"No?" Om asks disappointed. "I was told this was his house."

"We just moved in two months back. Maybe he moved away before that."

"Oh!" Om says. "He was my college friend."

"Ah okay... sorry I couldn't help you."

"hey!" Om says brushing it off.

"So... you are getting married... huh?" Gauri asks him.

"Married?" Om asks shocked. Man, she is too much. Already behind my brother at the same time looking for richer men too.

"Yeah... normally when you are getting married only you look for your old friends na? To invite for your wedding?" Gauri asks smiling.

"I was just looking for him to catch up." Om tells her smiling.

"Ah okay! I like your car." Gauri says pointing at his Maserati.

"Thanks." Om says smiling God! She is unbelievable.

"Rarely, see these around."

"Yeah!"

"Gauri Kumari Sharma." Gauri says smiling.

"Omkara Singh Oberoi."

Realizing there was nothing more to say she very reluctantly says, "I guess I'll see you around." She so didn't want to go, she had this unexplainable urge to talk to him, spill all her secrets to him and hear all his secrets.

He had the unexplainable urge to protect her from the world and keep her in his arms all his life where he knew she would be safe.

"See you around." Om says, now that they met, he could "accidentally" run into her tomorrow.

"Are you married?" Gauri asks him.

"No...why?"

"Girlfriends? Fiance?"

"Why?" Om asks shocked.

"Do you?"

"No."

Gauri smiles at him and asks, "Do you want to have coffee with me?"