Bewitched : Part Sixteen

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"AAA" Dandi screamed on top of his voice as he ran out.

"Dandi, stop!" Om says as he stood up and howls in pain as he felt like someone had hit his toe with a hammer.

"What happened?" Gauri asks Om in shock.

"The pain is still there." Om says gasping. "Someone stop him." Om says pointing at Dandi who had ran out as he sat back, trying to breath.

Just as Om said that, they hear Dandi howling all the more.

Curiously, Gauri and Jhanvi hurries to the door to check on him and sees Dandi standing like a statue and screaming his lungs off.

"Oh God!" Gauri murmurs realizing what had happened.

"He is standing here." Jhanvi tells Om.

"Ask him to come here." Om tells her as he tried to get up again.

"NO! DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Gauri turns to Om to shout at him.

"What? Gauri... ask him to come here. Damn! My toe!" Om mutters as he stood up. The pain slowly diminishing.

"AAA HELP ME.. MUMMYYY" Om hears Dandi scream and then he saw him floating into the room.

"Dandi... Keep quiet... I will explain everything to you. Sshhh.." Om says in a calming tone.

"AAA"

"Shut up! I can't think like that!"

"NO!" Gauri screams at Om and at the same time, Dandi goes silent. "Don't say anything! It's your son!" then looking down at her stomach, Gauri says, "Stop taking everything he says literally!"

"What?" Om asks confused and then hits his head. "Damn!"

"Stop cursing in front of him!" Gauri snaps at Om.

"Sorry... Sorry." Om turns to Dandi and stops in shock seeing, Dandi shaking his head as he struggled to open his mouth... God, poor thing, looked scared out if his wits.

"Dandi... first you please calm down." Om tells him.

"What is happening?" Jhanvi asks utterly confused and worried, she felt faint.

"I want everyone to be CALM!" Om says.

Suddenly, Dandi's features relaxes and he calms down. Slowly a serene smile forms on his face.

Om stares at his face in shock. Dandi looked as if he had achieved nirvana. Looking around the room, everyone seemed to be at bliss except for him!

Om starts to walk towards Dandi and jumps up in pain howling.

"Please sit down, Omkara." Gauri says in a very soothing tone and Om's eyes pops out hearing her.

"Why is your toe still paining you?" Jhanvi asks as she walked to him in the tone that people used to ask HEY, is it raining?'.

"GOD! THIS IS CRAZY! Abhi... I want everyone normal!"

"AAA"

"Except for Dandi!"

Silence.

"Dandi... please calm down." Gauri tells him. "I know this is scary... I am a witch... our son is a wizard... yes, a very naughty wizard... but I want you to accept it. please... you have to help us."

Dandi nods his head.

"Omkara?" Gauri turns to Om.

Understanding what she wanted, Om says, "Abhimanyu... please let him talk."