Luck By Chance : Part Two

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Hey." Omkara says with a smile.

"Hi."

"I am Omkara Singh Oberoi." Omkara tells her smiling.

"Gauri Kumari Sharma." Gauri replies smiling shyly. Finally, the idiot was making a move after months of just standing outside her computer class and giving her all kinds of looks. She had started thinking that she was just imagining his attention all this while.

"To Ahmedabad?" Omkara asks as he thought of something interesting or charming to say that she falls flat for him.

"Yes. You too?"

"My family is there."

"Mine too." Gauri replies.

"Ermmm..." Omkara looks around wondering what to say or how to say that he was freaking crazy about her.

Seeing him nervous, Gauri blushes. Just say it, Omkara. I've been waiting to hear it.

"Very hot... huh?" Omkara asks.

Gauri opens the window for him. Omkara smiles not knowing how to react.

Omkara takes out his mobile and messages Rudra, the guy among his friends who had most experience with girls.

Gauri is sitting next to me... what do I do?

His mobile buzzes within a minute and he checks the message.

Make a move you idiot!

How?

HOW?!?!?!?! Flirt with her... talk to her... compliment her... tell her you love her.

I know all that... but how do I start?

Tell her you have seen her around... and ask her random things.

Omkara was about to start talking to her again when the train slows down and stops at a station. Gauri looks out and then taking her purse she gets up.

"Going somewhere?" Omkara asks curiously.

"To buy water."

"I'll get it." Omkara tells her as he got up quickly.

"It's okay."

"No, sit. I'll get it. Do you want anything else?"

"Some snacks?"

"Okay."

[]

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa

Humein Saath Chalna Hai Umr Bhar

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa

Humein Saath Chalna Hai Umr Bhar

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa

Mere Paas Aa

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa...

A man comes in with his bag and having no other place he keeps it under Gauri's seat and in between Omkara's and Gauri's seat. Being on the side lower berth there was no place to keep her leg as if she sat side ways then the passengers walking by would keep brushing against her, and Gauri gets up and puts down the berth seat making the bed. Few minutes later, Omkara comes back with water and snacks.