Bewitched : Part Three

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Om stood rooted to his ground as he heard her love declaration. He had expected it a long time back, being the gold digger that she was, he was surprised that she had held out so long. But now when she had uttered it, all he could feel was sadness that it was a lie and a treacherous joy that she had told him the words, though lie it is.

"I love you. Ever since I met you, I have loved you." Gauri tells him happily.

Om looks at her in shock not knowing what to do. Then she leans up and gently touches her lips to his. She moves back blushing profusely then she hugs him happily.

The moment her lips touched his, he lost his control. He pulls her back and looks at her face. It was a vivid picture of joy, he leans down and takes her lips in his. She was nervous at first feeling his passion but soon she started to reciprocate.

Om breaks off the kiss and sees her looking at him passionately. He wanted her. He wanted her to love him.

"Gauri..."

Realizing what he wanted she smiles at him and tells him with all the love in her heart, "I belong to you. You have more right on me and my body than I myself have."

With a groan he takes her lips in his as he started removing their clothes frantically.

Om looks at Gauri lying next to him lost in thoughts. His mind was screaming at him. This was not planned. This was not supposed to happen. How could he let it go till here? She is too good that he keeps forgetting that she is nothing but a gold digger. And the way she had touched him, no one has touched him like that and she was a virgin. He closes his eyes in dread. He was shocked that she was one, he had never expected it. But, Rudra's life was more important. He has to forget what happened here and go on as per his plan.

"Omkara" Gauri gently calls his name.

Om turns to look at her and she was looking at the ceiling lost in thoughts.

"This was not your first time, right?"

"No."

Then he sees her close her eyes in pain.

"Gauri?"

She sighs loudly and turns to look at him. Then she cups his face and tells him, "I forgive you, Omkara. I forgive you for not waiting for me."

Om looks at her in shock, what he did in his life before she entered his life was not any of her business and he didn't have to be sorry for that.

"I truly forgive you, Omkara. I'll never mention it again. I trust you and I know there will not be any other girl in your life now." Gauri tells him cupping his face lovingly.

And all he could say was, "Thank you."

Gauri smiles and hugs him, and then she settles herself on his chest. "We should get married as soon as possible, Omkara. I don't want to stay away from you anymore."

Om's heart starts slamming against his chest.

Looking around the room, Gauri says "This is my home now. For the first time, I felt I was home." she turns to look at his eyes and says, "I never realized that I never felt at home in my own house till I came here."

Even though he knew she was just lying he couldn't look at her face and he pulls her close to him, keeping her head on his chest.

"Truly, Omkara. All my life, I never felt I belonged. Papa left Mama... he abandoned me and took my mother with him. She was not the same after that. She went into depression. She forgot me, all she remembered was her husband. Then she took her life one day. Nani loves me but then I remind her of her daughter which makes her sad and so I could never be truly with her. Bhavya masi, because she used the spell to stay young forever, she could never stay in one place. She keeps travelling and I rarely see her. I was a witch, so I couldn't interact much with the normal children. But I have no true powers because of that, I couldn't consider myself a witch. All my life, I felt like an outsider, Omkara. But ever since I met you, I feel as if I belong." Then she turns to look at him with tears in her eyes saying, "I belong with you. You made me feel as if I belonged, Omkara."