To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 11

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Here is the new part.

"Are you nervous?" Gauri asks Om on the phone.

"I don't know." Om replies irately. "I am so irritated, for no reason I am shouting at Prinku... it's like I am on an edge."

"Everything is going to be fine. Let me know when you get back home."

"You could have come." Om says sighing.

"Mama said till your parents officially come and talk to her about the wedding I shouldn't go to your house or meet your parents before that."

"Hmmm... Anyway Mom will land in a few minutes... Dad in the evening... I just hope everything goes fine." Om says agitatedly.

"Are you having a panic attack?" Gauri jokes.

"I am getting married and I am having my parents together after years... I will most probably kill someone."

"Be optimistic."

"This is me being optimistic." Om says sarcastically making Gauri roll her eyes.

"She is here." Priyanka informs Om as she waved at their mother.

"Gotta go, love." Om tells Gauri and hangs up.

"Om, my baby." Jhanvi says as she opened her arms for him.

"Hi, mom." Om says as he hugs her. "How was your flight?"

"Long. You have lost weight." Jhanvi says as she looked him up and down. "After marriage, you three come with me. The food here is not suiting you."

"Now, mom... don't start." Om says in a serious tone. "Dad is reaching in the evening. I want you to behave."

"It is him who should behave." Jhanvi tells him. "He is the one who creates an issue out of everything."

"You are no less." Priyanka tells her with a frown.

"Gauri is very important to me. I can't lose her. so please don't ruin this for me." Om requests her.

"No, Om. I won't. I promise." Jhanvi tells him.

"Okay, will take you to the hotel. Tomorrow morning, we are going to meet Gauri's mother."

"Why am I staying in a hotel?" Jhanvi asks upset.

"Because if you stay at our place, then we should let Dad also and we can't have you both in the same place." Priyanka tells her.

"You both are going to be at the same place only if it is that necessary." Om tells her.

"But I am seeing you two in months." Jhanvi says upset.

"We are going to be with you in your hotel till it is time to pick up Dad." Om tells her.

"And after that?"

"We have to spend time with Dad too, right?" Priyanka asks him.

"I should have come a few days early. Because of him, I can't spend a few mins with my children."

"I don't want that kind of talks." Om tells her sternly.

"Please Mom, he is finally happy now. Don't ruin this." Priyanka begs her.

"No, I won't." Jhanvi promises Om as she cupped his face. "And I am dying to see your Gauri."

"You will love her." Om tells her smiling.

"I already do." Jhanvi tells him smiling. "First time I am seeing your eyes smiling." Jhanvi tells him as she lovingly smiled. "And I know, she is the reason."