Tum Mere Ho : Part Two

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

For all those, who didn't like this Omkara, I did try my best to redeem him. Hope, you guys will be happy with him by the end of this story.

"Mama... let's go from here... please Mama... please." Gauri begs her mother as she hugged her crying.

"Haan Gauri, we will go from here." Nayantara tells her as she cried along with her daughter.

After Gauri had fainted Omkara had carried her to their house and gently placed Gauri on her bed and he had told Nayantara that Gauri would remain in her house as long as she wanted. Ignoring her shouting and cursing at him, he had walked out.

Gauri and Nayantara starts packing up their things. Packing their clothes, they come out of the bedroom and stops in shock seeing Omkara sitting on the chair with his one leg up on the table.

Omkara shakes his head at Gauri in disappoint and says "Gauri... I married you without your permission and that is why I'm letting you stay here but if you try running then I am going to come after you." Omkara gets up from the chair and walks towards Gauri. "And I'll find you. Then I am going to bring you back and that time I'll not let you stay with your mother. I'll have you under lock and key in my house. I am giving you the permission to stay in your house as long as you want. Don't make me regret it." Omkara warns her.

"SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. LEAVE HER ALONE!" Nayantara tells him with angry tears.

"What sasuma? You saw us getting married. She is my wife now and you want me to leave her alone? Every mother wants her daughter to live with her husband all her life and you, sasuma?"

Omkara turns to Gauri and holds her arm and pulls her furiously towards him.

"Leave her!" Nayantara tries to push him off but he ignores her.

"Gauri, tum mere ho... sirf mere. I want to be a good husband to you... so don't test me. Don't ever try to leave me. You'll not be able to imagine towards what extend I'll go if you try to leave me. You'll see that Omkara you would never have imagined possible. I'll be your worst nightmare... got it?"

Gauri nervously nods her head in agreement.

Omkara smiles satisfied and lovingly caress her cheeks then he gently kisses her on her forehead. "Good night, Gauri... Sasuma..."

Gauri watches as Omkara walked out of her house.

"Chal Gauri... let's leave from here." Nayantara says hurriedly as she picked up their things.

"Didn't you hear him, Mama?" Gauri asks her in shock.

"We'll go somewhere where he will not find us."

"He'll find us, Mama." Gauri says helplessly.

"No, Gauri... he will not. You just come with me and forget Omkara and what happened today. Just forget everything and we'll start life anew. We have done it once and we can do it again." Nayantara tells her worriedly as she tried reassuring Gauri and herself.

"He will not let me forget anything, Mama... he is going to come after me. Wherever I go, however fast and far I run he'll find me. He'll always find me, Mama." Gauri tells her crying.

"No, Gauri... trust me."

"You don't know him, Mama... he thinks I am his and I belong to him. He'll not let me go away from him, Mama."

"Just forget him and come with me, Gauri."

"No Mama... I won't... if he finds out I tried to run then he will take me away from you." Gauri tells her and runs to her room crying.