Crazy Series 4 : A Crazy Realization

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Tej wakes up hearing his mobile ringing. Seeing an unknown number he picks up the phone slightly worried. "Hello?"

"Dad." Omkara says from the other end.

"Om? What happened? Where are you?" Tej asks him.

"We got arrested, Dad."

"Arrested?" Tej asks shocked as he sat up looking at the time, it was way past 1:30. "You and Gauri went for a friend's birthday party right?"

"Yes. They arrested for public nuisances. The neighbors complained about the loud music. The cops are saying that only if our parents or guardians come they will let us go." Omkara explains.

"Which police station are you in? And Gauri is with you right?" Tej asks as he stood up to get ready.

"Yes. It is code red." Omkara whispers.

"Oh God!" Tej groans. "Did she call Shakti?"

"Scared." Omkara whispers so no one hears him. "You have to do it."

"What? NO!" Tej shouts.

"Please Dad."

"Please Om, I am scared of him, he'll shout at me." Tej pleads him.

"She looks really scared." Omkara whispers to him.

Tej sighs loudly and says, "Fine."

"Thanks Dad. Love you."

"Love you. Tell Gauri not to worry."

"It is code red, Dad!" Omkara reminds irately.

"Yeah... okay... okay. I'll come soon and will call Shakti also." Tej tells him and hangs up.

Omkara keeps the phone and turns around to look at Gauri who was sitting with Anika in a corner. Gauri was looking pale and scared. It was her first time in a police station. Gauri looks at Omkara worried and he gently nods his head. Gauri relaxes visibly though she was still scared. More than being arrested she was scared of what her father would say. Omkara walks towards Shivaay and sits next to him.

"Next." A police constable says loudly.

"I'll call my uncle." Shivaay tells Omkara and walks towards the phone.

When it was Gauri's turn to call her parents, Gauri calls Tej instead.

"Hello?" Tej answers the call.

"Dad?"

"Gauri? I am on my way. I've called Shakti also, he is on his way."

"Is he mad?"

"A little." Tej replies.

"Oh." Gauri whispers getting scared.

"Don't worry, Gauri. I'll see you soon."

"Okay." Gauri says and hangs up. Gauri looks at Omkara and sees him watching her. Then turning, she quickly hurries to where she was sitting.

"Going for parties on a week night?" Shakti furiously screams as he paced the living room of Oberoi Mansion.

Gauri grips Omkara's hand scared as she watched her father's furious ranting.

"Getting arrested? No one in our family has ever been arrested!" Shakti screams.

"Even ours." Tej whispers softly.

Hearing him Omkara turns to glare at his father and Tej gives a contrite look.