Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera : Part Two

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, won't be able to reply to comments, as I am held up with something. Please forgive me.

I am sorry, I forgot to mention in the previous part that, this Omkara is weird as heck a psycho.

Gauri tears a part of her dupatta and ties it around his palm even though it wasn't bleeding that badly.

"Why do you behave like a psycho?" Gauri asks him upset at him for cutting his hand.

"Because I am one." Omkara tells her with a shrug. "Today you are going to be with me." Omkara tells her.

"But..."

"We got married today, Gauri."

"I need to get notes."

"Wait here." Omkara tells her and walks off.

Two minutes later, Omkara comes with a bundle and hands it to her.

Gauri looks at the Xeroxed copies and looks at him in shock.

"Rudra's notes." Omkara tells her.

"This..."

Omkara shrugs and tells her. "Now, you sit here and study."

Gauri was sitting with Omkara as she leaned on the tree and studied while Omkara simply watched her. Though Gauri was getting distracted with Omkara's presence, she tried her best to concentrate on her notes as she was lagging behind her studies. Omkara suddenly lies on her lap surprising her. Gauri looks at him and sees him with his eyes closed. She gently starts caressing his hair as she continued to study.

Two hours later, Omkara wakes up and he turns to look at Gauri and sees her busy studying. He moves her hand that was holding her notes away gaining her attention. As she watched him, he leans up and starts kissing her on her neck as he cupped her cheek and with his thumb caressed her lips. Gauri stiffens in shock at the way he was taking so much liberty with her. Feeling him kissing his way down towards her chest, Gauri gently pushes him away. "Om... no... please... no."

Omkara stops as he moved back and looked at her.

"I am not ready for all this." Gauri tells him.

Omkara nods and sits next to her.

"Why aren't you studying?" Gauri asks Omkara curiously as he continued to simply sit next to her.

Omkara shrugs in reply. "How will you pass then?"

"I don't care about all this."

"But I care." Gauri gently tells him. Omkara looks at her thoughtfully and Gauri softly request him, "Please study. For me."

Sighing loudly Omkara gets up and walks off leaving Gauri baffled.

Gauri sat there alone wondering whether she should wait for him there or go to her class. He didn't say anything and she had no idea why he had walked away and whether he was going to come back. She decides to wait for him there as he had wanted her to be here with him the whole day. Half an hour later, Omkara comes back with a bundle and settles next to her. Seeing the Xerox copies of someone's notes Gauri smiles at him happily and he smiles back. Omkara opens his notes and starts reading through it as he took Gauri's hand and played with her finger.

Omkara was so engrossed in his studies that he didn't realize for a while that Gauri was watching him. He turns to her feeling her gaze on him and asks her curiously, "Am I disturbing you?" pointing at her hand. "When I was small I used to play with Maa's fingers like this when I studied."