The Last Minute Groom : Part Two

Thanks to all voting and commenting on the previous part.

Something was tickling her neck, Gauri tried to make it stop by twisting her shoulder, sleepily. When that didn't stop it she tried to stop it with her hand when she realized that her hand was being weighed down. Then she realized there was something on her stomach. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her stomach and was shocked to realize that her dupatta was missing and she was in her lehenga skirt and low necked blouse. Then to her utter shock she found a hand lying on her stomach as if it had every damn right to be there. Again the tickling sensation, she turns to her left and found a man or rather a head full of hair sleeping so close to her that he was breathing on to her neck.

Suddenly, everything started coming back to her, Omkara coming to the room, Omkara telling her that Ajay had left, and he, Omkara had married her, he even showed her the letter left behind by Ajay. After that she couldn't remember a thing. She was fully dressed in her last memory.

What happened to her dupatta?

Then remembering he was still partially sleeping on her she tried to push him off all the while praying to all the Gods that the man next to her be Ajay, and whatever happened last night to be a cruel joke by Omkara. When she kept pushing him, he lifted his head up and all she could see apart from his hair was his forehead and black eyes instead of brown.

He looked disoriented for a second then he came awake with a start. Seeing Omkara she opened her mouth to scream, before even the tiniest whimper could escape from her mouth he had his hand covered over her mouth.

"Don't scream." Om tells her.

Seeing her wide eyed panic, he knew she was going to have her break down any minute now. Then she kept pushing him off, and looking down he realizes that he was partially sprawled on top of her. He quickly moves away not taking off his hand.

"Sorry, I slept on the end of the bed. I guess I rolled over to here in my sleep."

The moment he gets off, she sits up and pushes his hand away.

"Don't scream." He warns again and then to his utter shock, sees her wrapping her arms around herself in order to hide her chest.

Finally seeing her half naked chest and stomach, he just didn't know what to do other than stare. Seeing him stare she quickly pulls the blanket and covers herself, breaking him out of his stupor.

"Sorry." Om mutters embarrassed, and then quickly getting off his bed, he walks towards the couch in his room and retrieves her dupatta. He gives her the dupatta and she quickly takes it.

"I had difficulty removing your jewellery with that thing on, so I removed it last night." He explains while she kept staring at him holding her dupatta. He kept looking at her wondering why she was just holding her dupatta and looking at him. Finally, realization dawns that she needed privacy, he turns around "This is all new to me, you have to tell me." Om tells her with his back towards her.

He heard her get down from the bed, and tying the dupatta around herself.

"Are you decent now?" he asks her.

"Yes." She replies.

He turns around and sees that she had tied the dupatta like a davani around her.

"Do you drink coffee or tea? I'll ask Dandi to bring it." He asks as he walks towards the intercom.

"I want to go home." Gauri tells him angrily.

Om turns to her and says, "You will be going home in a short while. You might want to have something before you leave."

Gauri starts relaxing knowing that she would be going home to her family soon from this entire nightmare.