Marriage Most Scandalous : Part Four

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Oh my!" Gauri says amazed as Omkara rolls off her.

Omkara squeezes his eyes shut, he was so close to ravishing her and she was not helping it in the least. She sighs loudly and hugs him. He quickly turns with his back to her, because he didn't want to scare her. How much he wanted her that instant, it was there for all to see.

"That was.." he cuts her off and says in a clipped tone, "Don't talk about it."

"Oh!" Gauri says sadly, he didn't like the kiss. Looks like he hated it. "This is my first kiss. With practice I am sure I'll..."

"Don't say another word, Gauri." Omkara tells her as he tried to breath.

Gauri sadly lies next to him as she thought about their kiss. She liked it a great deal but looks like he didn't like it. It's just that she never had any practice kissing. Then another thought struck her, he had?

"You know, I have never kissed anyone before." Gauri tells him.

Omkara tries to block out her voice from inside his ears.

"But you seemed to have." Gauri tells him making him frown.

What the hell was she getting at?

"You seemed to have kissed before."

When he ignores her she sits up and asks him "HAVE YOU?"

"Have I what?" he asks back angrily.

"Kissed before?"

"YES!"

"How many girls?"

"I haven't kept count." He replies furiously, still with his back to her, but this conversation was greatly helping. His fury was taking over his passion.

"You know, I have never made out with anyone." Gauri tells him.

Damn! Omkara curses when blood again started flowing back to that one place he didn't want it going.

"I said I haven't made out with anyone." Gauri tells him.

"I heard you!" Omkara replies furiously.

"Have you?" Gauri furiously asks him back not liking him holding on to information that she so badly wanted.

"YES!"

"With many?"

"Shut up, Gauri!"

"First base? Second base? Third base?"

"If you don't shut your mouth now, I'll kick you out of the bed." Omkara warns her.

God help him, each question she posed he imagined doing that with her and it was not helping him. He was sweating with the AC on!

Gauri really couldn't understand why he was being so angry with her. He kissed her and now he was acting as if he hated it. And she didn't like that one bit, especially when she LOVED it! She wished she could kiss him again, but he was not in the mood. She doubted he would even kiss her if she asked him to kiss her. It was not her fault that she was inexperienced in all this. He might have done everything with other well experienced girls. Everything?

"You know I have never had sex."

Omkara furiously turns to look at her and says "SHUT UP! I know you haven't done anything! So stop telling me about your inexperience and if you want to ask me then just ASK ME! Stop telling me about yours."