To Romance A Charming Rogue : Part 2

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Sorry, I am not able to reply to your comments.

Those who were curious whether Om knew that she had a crush on him,  he didn't know, he is an idiot hehehe

Unfortunately, the thunderbolt was more like a car backfiring.

Two months after the incident, Gauri was starting to believe that, that day didn't really happen, and it was all a dream. But it was too wishful to hope it didn't happen. Because Om made sure that she remembers that day happened by avoiding her. True he never talked to her before that day, now he went out of his way to 'not' talk to her. Every time she went to their house, Om rarely came out of his room. If by chance their paths crossed then he would politely say a 'hello', a 'how are you', and an 'okay... see you around'. And the worst is when Priyanka tries to make Om 'notice' Gauri by forcing him to spend 'quality time with his sister' when Gauri is around. Gauri had to endure the embarrassment silently knowing that Om knew of Priyanka's motives. She still hasn't got around to telling Priyanka about what she had told Om, because knowing Prinku, she would simply barge into Om's room and demand that Om fall in love with Gauri that instant. Since Priyanka didn't know that, Gauri couldn't come up with enough excuses for not visiting the Oberoi House. But in spite of all this, there were a few instances when she had caught Om watching her and but sadly most of the time, he would look pissed.

"Your brother is not here?" Gauri asked Priyanka who was sprawled out on the floor.

"In the kitchen. Kaki is not here, and he wanted coffee, I told him to make by himself. He is pissing me off lately." Priyanka says pissed.

"What did he do?"

"How can he not notice you? And I think he is starting to get suspicious, nowadays he doesn't even let me talk about you." Priyanka says irritated.

Gauri's heart skipped a beat.

"Every time I mention you, he changes the subject."

"You said that he asked about me." Gauri reminds her.

"Yeah once. But that was like two weeks ago."

"Then last month also he asked about me, na?" Gauri asks hopefully.

"He did?" Priyanka asks confused, "Yeah! He asked how you were doing. And whether you were coming to college?"

"Isn't it weird, he asked the same two weeks back also?" Gauri asks suddenly wondering.

"My brother is a weirdo. You should start looking for someone better."

Gauri didn't reply to that.

How many times could she make Priyanka understand that there was no one better than Om for her? But she was really starting to give up all hopes on him.

After a while, she said in a quiet voice "I'm so close to giving upon him."

"You should. There are millions of better guys than this idiot." Priyanka supports her whole heartedly mistaking what Gauri meant was that she was ready to see other guys.

"Talking about anyone I know?" said a chilling voice.

Gauri and Priyanka look at the voice in shock and found Om leaning on door casually studying the coffee mug he is holding.

"What are you doing here?" Priyanka asks frowning, wondering how much he heard.

"I didn't know the TV room was your private domain and people needed to take your permission to enter it." Om replies in a bored tone, now studying his nails.