Bewitched : Part Six

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part

Tired and dejected Om limps to his room with Khanna. Khanna helps him on to the bed. Om sighs when Khanna helps him put his feet upon the bed. His toe was killing him.

"I need water." Om says feeling his throat dried up.

Khanna hurriedly gets him water. As Om drank the water, Khanna looks at the glint on the floor. He walks towards it to find a ring.

"Sir... found it on the floor." Khanna tells him as he passed the ring to Om.

"I gave this to Gauri... when did she come up here? Had she come back? How come no one told me?" Om asks frantically as he started getting up from the bed. "Maybe she is still here." Om says as he tried to get up from the bed.

"She is not here. I saw her leave." Khanna finally tells Om.

Om looks up at him in fury, "WHAT? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Doctor was treating your leg then."

"SO?" Om asks furiously as he grabbed him by the collar.

"She had run off and I knew you would run after her. You were not in a condition to do that."

"HELL! I don't give a damn about my f**king toe!"

"And..." Khanna gulps.

"And?" Om asks frowning.

"Seeing the helpless look on her face, I just could not, not help her." Khanna confesses looking down.

Om leaves his collar and moves back stumbling down on the bed. His mind filled with Gauri's helpless look.

"I am sorry, Sir."

Om talks as he got lost in her thoughts, "She trusted me a lot. She loved me a lot. My heart kept telling me that she is an innocent but neither did I believe her or my heart. I betrayed her. I betrayed her in the cruelest way possible."

"Sir..."

"Why did I do this to her? Why did I let this happen to us? Why?" Om asks as tears fell down his eyes. "Why didn't I just trust her? She had been nothing but truthful to me. Now I lost her." Om screams out in agony. Khanna quickly hugs him while Om cried for Gauri.

A while later, Om calms down and Khanna settles him on the bed and turning off the lights he walks out of the bedroom.

Om turns to his side feeling the sheet. Just yesterday Gauri had slept on this bed blissfully. So happily in love, dreaming of a life with him and he had ruined everything.

"Ma..." Bhavya says as she teleported into the living room. Nani sighs and turns to look at her.

"Why did you come, Bhavya?"

"Gauri is miserable and you expect me to stay away?" Bhavya asks shocked.

"She is reminding me of Padmini. The way she was crying." Nani says shuddering.

"They are going to be happy, Ma."

"After what he did, I doubt it."

"What did he do? And why are you packing up everything?" Bhavya asks noticing the boxes around the house.

"First thing in the morning, we are moving out. I don't want even his shadow to fall on my child."

"What did he do?"

Nani tells her what had happened as they magically packed up everything.

"Did you find a house?" Bhavya asks realizing for the time being Gauri needs to be away from Omkara Singh Oberoi and if they were destined to get together then they will be together no matter what.