Marriage Most Scandalous : Part Three

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

His arms were killing him. He tries to move it and feels it anchored down. Omkara opens his eyes and looks at his arms. He sees someone sleeping on his arms. His out stretched arm was being used like a pillow. Even though that person was facing him he couldn't make out who it was. And he wondered who could possibly sleep next to him? He pulls his arm forcefully and sits up in confusion screaming "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Aaa Aaa" hearing him scream, that someone who seemed to be a girl and who sounded so bloody like Gauri starts screaming in fear. He turns and finds a new table lamp on the table and switches it on. The moment the lights turned on and he saw the new surrounding he remembered everything. Gauri and he were in Chennai.

"Who is it?" Gauri asks worried as she sat up and clung to him for protection.

Seeing her pale as she looked for the intruder he feels embarrassed and bad. "Sorry Gauri. When I saw someone lying next to me, I forgot where we were and that we are married." Omkara tells her embarrassed.

"Oh!" Gauri says relaxing.

"You got scared?" Omkara asks seeing her still pale.

Gauri nods her head.

"Sorry, Gauri." Omkara says as he hugged her and rubbed her back to help her relax.

Gauri hugs him and says, "I almost died in fear. My heart is beating like drums on a 1000 meters race."

"What?" Omkara asks confused.

"I meant it is beating so fast and loudly."

"Aah." Omkara smiles tenderly seeing her childlike wide eyed look. He gently kisses her on her forehead, "You go to sleep."

Gauri nods her head and turns on her side to sleep. She hears Omkara lying down and when he didn't hold her she gently reminds him, "Hold me, Omkara. I might fall."

"I was sleeping on my side all this while and my hands have gone numb. I can't sleep on my side any more. You hold me and sleep." Omkara tells her.

Gauri turns back to see Omkara lying on his back "Move this side, I will sleep on the other side." Gauri tells him.

Though Omkara wondered why she wanted to change sides he did so without questioning her. He rolled to the left while Gauri jumped over him to the right side. Then he had his answer when Gauri lifted his right arm and lay down with her head resting on his shoulders and her arms lay over his stomach with his right arm now resting behind her. He stretches his right hand and turns of the bed lamp and keeps it on her waist anchoring her.

Gauri wakes up and finds herself alone. She looks around for Omkara and finds a note on the bedside table. She picks it up and finds a message for her. Going down to the supermarket. Keeping the note back on the table, Gauri gets up and starts to get ready for the day. By the time she came out of the shower Omkara was already back. Omkara turns to look at her and politely smiles seeing her only in her kurta. Gauri smiles at him as she sat on the bed and wore her jeans while Omkara went back to reading the newspaper. They didn't feel awkward, ever since they were small they have had pool parties at the Oberoi's. Omkara had seen her in her bikini while she was used to seeing him in his swimming trunks.

"What did you buy?" Gauri asks as she walked to the kitchen area as he had pulled up the dinning chair to the kitchen counter with the newspaper on the counter.

"Got milk, cornflakes, tea bags and sugar." Omkara tells her as he continued to read the paper.

"Did you eat?"