Haunted House : Part Two

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part

"OM? Who is OM?" Gauri asks confused.

"My brother." Inder reads out.

"Who are you?" Gauri asks her.

"Priyanka Oberoi." Inder reads out.

"You have a message for your brother?"

The planchette moves to Yes.

Gauri looks at Inder for guidance and he nods at her. Sighing warily, Gauri asks "What is the message? And how do I find your brother?"

"I am telling you this is absolutely crazy." Gauri furiously whispers to Inder as they waited for someone to open the door to the huge mansion the next day.

"You relax. I will do the talking." Inder calms her.

"If they threaten to call the police or a psychiatrist then I'll tell them you are mad and I am just humoring you." Gauri warns him.

Inder gives her a look.

"Why wasn't I born to this rich and sane people instead of you?" Gauri asks loudly making Inder chuckle softly.

"Sorry?" A manly voice says.

"Who is that?" Gauri panic as she looks around to find a body for that voice. "I am going crazy. I can't do this."

"Do what? Who are you and what do you want?" the voice asks again.

"We are leaving, Papa! This place is also haunted! I don't want one more!" Gauri says and starts to run off when Inder holds her hand.

"It's the intercom." Inder explains to her shaking his head as he turned to look at the intercom and answer.

"Oh! Why can't they simply just open the door?" Gauri mutters.

"Because we don't entertain crazy." Comes the reply.

"YOU! Come out and say that to my face!" Gauri says furiously as she marched towards the intercom challenging.

"Gauri... behave. Let me handle this." Inder admonishes her then turning to the intercom he says, "I am Inder Sharma and this is my daughter Gauri Kumari Sharma. We are here to meet Omkara."

"We'll come back later." Gauri decides as she realized that she couldn't tell this Omkara the big news. "Let's go, Papa."

"Gauri... we can't go back. It is our duty." Inder gently tells her.

"We can't tell him like this, Papa." Gauri argues.

"It's been months, Gauri. They need to know." Inder whispers to her furiously.

"What this is in regards to?" the voice asks curiously.

"It's personal." Gauri snaps at him. She was sick of that voice. Can't he come out and talk to them like humans? Were they so beneath this bloody butler that he couldn't open the door for them?

"Personal?" voice asks.

"Just tell Omkara that we are here. He knows us." Gauri lies while Inder glares at her. "What does this butler think of us?" Gauri furiously asks her father.

"I AM Omkara." The voice replies furiously.

Inder closes his eyes while Gauri gapes in shock.

"Please understand my daughter is really nervous and she doesn't want to do this. That is why she is behaving like this. But please we really need to talk to you." Inder explains.