Kabhi Hum Na The : Part Three

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

I know some people are having major issues with this Omkara... all I can say is, he is just a flawed character hehehhe... There are a few things that will be explained as the story goes on, and hopefully you will see that the whole issue wasn't just Om's fault, in a way Gauri was wrong, so were their parents.

"They said they don't like their school." Om asks Gauri the next day as Gauri watched Ayush and Ayusha taking shower.

"I was coming to talk to you about that." Gauri tells him.

"Yeah?"

"I want to put them in a better school."

"You have any in mind?" Om asks her.

Gauri nods.

"We'll take them to that school today and see if they like it. If they do, we will put them there." Om tells her with a smile. Even though his guilt was killing him, he had decided that rather than wallowing on things that he couldn't change, he should concentrate more on those things that could be changed and that would make Gauri and the kids happy.

Om was walking down the stairs when he hears an insistent ringing. He frowns at the door as Dandi went to open the door. Then seeing the woman at the door his frown drops, and he runs down to intercept her before she enters.

"YOU STOOD ME UP!" she accuses him furiously as she strode in pushing Dandi out of the way.

"I forgot to call you." Om tells her as he reached her, he had completely forgot about her since the moment Gauri had thrown him out of the supermarket.

"You forgot to call me?" she asks furiously.

"Listen, Katherine... I'm sorry I stood you up and I should have called but I didn't. Now please leave." Om tells her as he quickly looked around to make sure Gauri wasn't around and stops in shock seeing Gauri at the stairs.

"How dare you treat me like some unwanted dirt, you bastard?" Katherine asks furiously.

"You need to leave now." Om tells her as he tried to lead her to the door seeing Gauri coming down the stairs towards them.

"Don't touch me, you asshole. I waited for you like an idiot there for 2 hours. And your fucking phone had no fucking range!" she screams furiously.

"Take this out, Om. I don't want these kinds of talks in the house with them nearby." Gauri angrily whispers to Om.

Om turns to look at Gauri in panic and starts to apologize, "Gauri... I had a date with her yesterday... I am sorry... it was before..."

"So, you stood me up for this bitch?" she asks furiously.

Before Om could blast her for insulting Gauri, Gauri slaps Katherine right across her face. Om flinches in shock; he would be surprised if Katherine didn't spit out her teeth.

"You call him whatever you want, because he deserves it. But you don't know me, and I don't know you, so you better not mess with me." Gauri furiously warns her while Om gapes at her in shock seeing the change in her from the lovesick Gauri he knew in school and college to this street-smart confident woman. "GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" Gauri orders her. Then she turns to Om and warns him, "If you can't keep your affairs outside this house then we will not stay here."

Om's heart stops beating hearing her, it didn't even matter to her if he had affairs, she expected him to have affairs. "Gauri... I am not going to have any affairs. It is just you now."

Gauri looks at Om in shock as her heart pumped forcefully for a beat then brushing his words aside she says, "Get her out of here before the kids come down."