Tum Mere Ho : Part Four

Thanks to all for the lovely comments and support for the previous part. Here is the final part to the story.

"Gauri... are you alright?" Omkara asks her as he looked at her.

Gauri smiles at his concern, he had kept asking her that while they made love. Even at the height of passion he was so worried for her, could he love her anymore?

"I am more than alright. I feel great." Gauri tells him smiling as she hugged him. Omkara hugs her tightly to him and lies on his back with Gauri resting her head on his chest. "I should go." Gauri whispers.

"Hmmm."

"Will you come and talk to Mama about us?" Gauri asks him, looking up at him.

"When do you want me to come?"

"After your exams."

"Till then you are going to stay away from me?" Omkara asks her frowning.

"It's just two weeks." Gauri pleads him.

"Okay." Omkara sighs.

"I've to go." Gauri tells him as she sat up pulling the blanket to her chest.

"I'll go. You don't have to come with me." Gauri tells him as he started walking with her. Omkara doesn't reply to that as he walked up the stairs with her. Seeing him determined Gauri takes his hand in both her hands and holds it happily. Omkara turns to look at her and she smiles at him happily. Omkara takes her hand to his lips and gently kisses it. Gauri blushes as she happily smiles at him. He stops in front of her house and Gauri opens the door.

"Good night." Gauri whispers to him.

Omkara smiles in return. Gauri starts to go in then she turns to him and quickly standing on tip toes she kisses his cheek and runs inside blushing. Omkara smiles happily as Gauri close the door.

**********

Next day Gauri leaves for college and as she looked around she didn't find Omkara anywhere. Disappointed she walks to the bus stand and finds him waiting for her there. Gauri runs to him happily, "I thought you left already."

"Thought we'll go together." Omkara replies smiling at her as he took her hand in his.

"Let's go."

"Bus has to come, right?" Omkara asks her chuckling.

"Where is your bike?"

"Sold it." Omkara replies with a shrug.

"Sold it? Why?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Where did you think I got money for the mangal sutra?" Omkara asks her.

"So, you sold your bike?" Gauri asks him shocked.

"Yes."

"But it was a gift from your Baba, right?"

"I don't need the bike to remember Baba, Gauri." Omkara tells her.

"But still... you shouldn't have done that." Gauri says upset.

"I needed the money for exam fees... books and all." Omkara tells her.

Gauri looks at him upset.

"It's not the last bike in this world... relax." Omkara says lightly patting her on her cheek. "Bus is here." Omkara says and holding her hand he walks towards the bus.

Since it was morning rush hour the bus was crowded and Omkara and Gauri had to stand. Omkara was standing behind Gauri as they both held the top railing. Omkara slyly holds Gauri's hand on the railing and Gauri starts blushing as she slowly leaned on to Omkara.